Chapter 43

Finally the morning came,

Taehyung stirred from his sleep. His whole body was paining like hell specifically his bottom region.

Jungkook was still asleep next to him.

When Taehyung opened his eyes he saw a beautiful bunny face Infront of him sleeping peacefully with his arms wrapped around taehyung waist.

"How beautiful" thought Taehyung.

But the realisation hit him like a valcano. What the freak was he doing with Jungkook and that too in the same bed.

He immediately noticed that he was wearing jungkook's shirt. He looked inside the comforters to find himself naked.

He panicked at lot and yelled loudly.

"AHaaaaaaaa WHAT THE HELL"

This loud yell woke up Jungkook and as his instinct he hold taehyung's closely.

Taehyung tried to free himself.

"W-what happened tae??" Asked Jungkook.

" what happened YOU ARE ASKING ME WHAT HAPPENED??" Yelled loudly taehyung.

Jungkook immediately sat on his bed while taehyung stood up covered his lower body.

" Is this what I am thinking?? Does it happened?? Did we do it??" Asked Taehyung.

He looked directly deep into Jungkook's eyes asking for answers.

Jungkook nodded his head nervously.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Yelled Taehyung.

"Taehyung listen-" said Jungkook.

"What listen? WHAT LISTEN HUH??" yelled back taehyung.

Jungkook just kept quite.

"See taehyung I don't know how it happened between us. I was too out of control yesterday." Said Jungkook.

" I think the water I drank had something in it." Said Jungkook

" I DIDN'T WANTED THIS." Yelled Taehyung again.

" I know. But whatever happened had happened now we can't change it." Said Jungkook trying to hold taehyung's hand.

" DON'T. DONT TOUCH ME." Yelled back taehyung.

He was in soo much a truma. First he had feelings and was trying everything but Jungkook was always rude and now when he decided to divorce him this shit is happening.

Jungkook's eyes flash sadness in them when he heard what taehyung said.

He retreat his hand back not wanting to make taehyung more uncomfortable.

Taehyung rubbed his forehead and said,

"See whatever happened was all mistake.
I was suddenly feeling hot. It was all because of the water I drank too. Just forget that anything happened between us." Said Taehyung.

This made very sad. Taehyung thinks that Jungkook isn't good for him. Taehyung's whole perspective about Jungkook changed.

"What?" Asked Jungkook.

"Yess just forget everything that happened yesterday, I will be leaving this house anyways when I sign the papers." Said Taehyung.

Jungkook looked at him with very emotional eyes.

A wave of pain shoot inside Taehyung's body as he decided to move.

"Urgh....." Said Taehyung.

Noticing the painful face of Taehyung, jungkook said,