Short Preview of Future "Graced by Him"

Notes:

This was stuck in my head and I decided to write it. Wrote a short oneshot for now. Also I suck at describing shit so sorry for poor grammar.

Terano x Takemichi x Taiju

Kokonoi was busy writing down on paper works for one the clubs the Black Dragon owned. Kokonoi was using one hand to write down numbers while the other hand was typing down on a calculator. On his desk was a folders of paper, a calculator and an empty cup. A few footsteps near the door caught Kokonoi's attention as he looked up with tired eyes. It was Inupi opening the door with his foot while his hands were full with two cups of coffee. Inupi walked up to Koko's desk and placed a cup of coffee next to the empty cup.

"You look dead as hell" Inupi said. Koko clicked his tongue and retorted back," We still need a new stupid secretary. We better get one real fast before I lose my sanity.". Inupi hummed at his statement while sipping his coffee. He grabbed a piece of paper from on top on the paper pile and read it. He read through the worker info thinking about work stuff. They both kept silent for a while before hearing some weird noises and an object falling. An intruder?

Koko placed his pen down immediately ran to door as Inupi placed his coffee and paper on the table ran with Koko.

Takemichi's room was near the sound and plus Rokuhara Tendai's leader had a meeting with him and Taiju. They both knew Takemichi and Taiju were strong but Terano was still strong as hell. As they neared Takemichi's room, the noises were a bit more clearer. It was-......wait. Was that a moan?

"AH~ South! Right there!" "Fuck his hole is tight as hell." "Shut up, you voice's a turnoff for me."

The brown wooden door that was suppose to give privacy had a slight crack in between the doorframe. Koko slowly peeked through the door with Inupi on top of him also peeking. They both stared wide-eyed at the weird sight they saw. In the boss's room were two long couches parallel from each other with a brown table in between the couches.

Terano was laying on his with back, shirtless, with a naked Takemichi bouncing on his cock. Taiju was behind Takemichi also had his cock inside. Takemichi had his hands on Terano's chest with with drool dripping alongside with tears, falling onto Terano's chest. There were also vibrators on taped onto his nipples and cock. Pure bliss was spread all over his face. Taiju gripped Takemichi's shoulder to get more forceful thrusts in his leader.

Inupi looked around the room to see papers scattered on the Takemichi's desk. Clothes were scattered on the floor and a plastic bag was placed near the couch. He saw even more sex toys on there. Inupi took one last glance at the three people before grabbing Koko's arm and dragged him back to their workplace. As they entered the room, they bth sat on empty seats and both put their face in their hands. They both had a eager little buddy in their uniforms.

Inupi suddenly stood up and walked out of the room, most probably his office. Koko took out his phone and went to his photos.

"Fucking hell, I'm glad I took pictures of naked Takemichi." He grimly spoke as he unzipped his pants and grabbed something.

Notes:

Hope ya enjoyed. might make a longer version soon.

Edit: I did and here they are!

The story/plot: Graced by Him

The full smut version: Takemichi's Kinktober Day: 5

After they finished the dirty extra:

Takemichi: I should go for Mikey and Draken next time.

Taiju and Terano: *Angry Jealously Noises*

---

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Fujoshi_Reaper_

Hope ya enjoyed :D