Mummy

Jotaro POV:
it was early in the morning and I heard aggressive banging from my door,who could that be? I get up not realising I'm only in my boxers and open the door.
"Hey jot—AAAAAAAAAAH" polnareff screamed, and I realised it was probably because I was wearing next to nothing and Kakyoin was wearing nothing at all.

"Uhhhh why are the beds pushed together and more importantly WHY DID I HEAR BANGING IN HERE ALL NIGHT."
He looked around the room for a second, first at me, then Kakyoin, then the beds and then something must have clicked in his mind because his confusion turned into a smile.

"Ohh I see I see." He laughed, "Just get up before Joseph sees anything ." He said snickering, walking out of the room.
I walked over to Kakyoin and kissed him on the forehead a few times waking him up.
"Hey Kakyoin we need to get ready now" I said in a soft tone making him sit up and grab his clothes. He stayed there a few seconds before standing up and getting into his uniform not going into another room,I watched him whilst I got ready myself. After we got ready we left the room and went to Joseph's and avdols room, they were playing cards and I heard "oh my goddd!!" Before Kakyoin knocked on the door and let himself in, just as Joseph swiped the cards off the table with rage. Avdol laughed "sore loser much" avdol said trying to pull himself together.

Kakyoin and I stood there with great concern
"Oh hey jotaro,Kakyoin" avdol said calmly while Joseph was crossing his arms angrily, a few seconds after polnareff ran and barged past me and Kakyoin
"THERES A STAND IN MY TOILET" he screamed making avdol and Joseph stand up quickly
"Come show me, we'll handle it" avdol said before polnareff lead us all to the room whining, he went into the bathroom showing a rat in the toilet,
"STAND USERRR!" He screeched in great fear,
"Kill it jotaro anyone kill it!!" Kakyoin slightly laughed under his breath, i blushed at that,I love his voice and his laugh.

"It's just a rat.." Joseph said looking at polnareff who now looks very stupid, polnareff grew red in embarrassment.
"Still! Get rid of it!" He said trying his best to keep his cool. Instead of getting rid of the rat they drag polnareff outside and we all got in the car. Of course. I sat next to Kakyoin and we sneakily held hands, I was blushing and he was smiling. He's so cute...