chapter 1 "nice meeting you"

My friends planned to have a vacation after a hard work.my friends picked a nice and freely beach,its quite nice my friends found a room we seperated our rooms like boys are there girls are here after that they planned to swim, i just comfort my self inside the room and my friends called me,"chorong lets go swimming"they said,"i will but,later"i replied,they enjoyed swimming but me still alone and lonely.im asking myself "ill be always like this,lonely?uh lets just hope that somebody will make me comfort" at the same time i was planning to go outside.a group of boys just walked at the front of our room i closely look and observe them a boy keeps looking me i also looking at him,my friend come and said"lets go who is your looking at?"

"no nothing"i replied after that,i just saw that group of boys again the boy i said was looking at me is still looking at me,he's quite cute and handsome, my friends go back at the room at the same time i was left,i was only one there and i saw the group of boys i just saw earlier.they sat near at me.during there talking i saw the boy looking at me(the boy looking at her is the boy who always looking at her)hes friend saw him and tease him suddenly while im looking at the beachside a boy suddenly sat next to me its the boy who always looking at me "annyeong and his face like this ^_^ nice meeting you im luhan of exo"his hands wanted to shake to me and i shake with him also "annyeong im chorong nice meeting you" my friend called me "chorong what take you so long?"my friend suddenly grab my hands and pushed me inside the room "what are you doing there with a boy?","nothing" i replied and i go inside the bathroom to change when i go out there gone.

Luhan's P.O.V

She's quite beautiful,i like her its like that i love at first sight."oh luhan's blushing looks like she liked that girl ops my mouth cant stop saying that! Haha"sehun said at the same time teasing luhan.

Chorong's P.O.V

That stranger just talk to me?haha its okay its nice having a handsome friend.

When i go out at the bathroom no one is somewhere not  i find them every inch of the room but i dint saw them when i go out i saw them"hey!"i said, "come lets relax"they replied, and i joined them."i always hate that when there saying that" i sat at the seashore away from them someone is calling my name and i cant find whose calling to me....suspense guess whose calling to her?

Hello im a kpop fan i hope you like the story i was determind to make this story

Continue
Love
Like
Vote
Support
This story