Chapter 3

Hy 𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜

*****

Arohi:she is lying bhai..... Why would I bribe.... I am topper...

Keerthi:no she is telling truth.....

*****

Manish:but why would she..... She is topper she can get the seat with this itself.....

Akshu:she can but if the date for applying for exam has passed she can't get the seat even though she is topper......

AG:what is wrong in this..... We can get the seats..... It's not like she faking her certificates.....

Naksh:now I get why she is so stubborn..... As you guys have spoiled her with over your pamperness....

Kairav:it is wrong AG..... Not that we can't get seat by money.... But what was need the to apply on this exam only.... This will be conducted on other places also so she could apply there.... And its not a big point for the one who reject her internship in New York hospital......

( guys I don't know whether the exam can be conducted like that in reality so its just in my story..... And I couldn't name any hospital in New York you suggest me any......  )

Arohi:why are you all discussing this but not my marriage.....

Akshu:because marriage is not important for you..... You don't love Abhi..... It's just his power and his looks along with his record attracts you..... So you want to marry him.... But if you were given some other big opportunity you would leave him here and go..... So there no point in ranting that you lost everything when you didn't care about marriage and ran to write exam.... Fortunately for you it was wrong message so you came but if it was correct message you would have not come and that time what about family reputation.......

Mimi:yes Aru so you don't get the right to question Akshu about the reputation..... Anyways it's our fault that we accepted the proposal even after knowing Abhi love Akshu....

Aru:but Mimi even I love him....

Mimi:no you don't and that we can clearly see that.....

Aru:just because I went to write exam on my wedding you are telling I don't love him.... Don't forget it was me who saved him from fire accident.....

Listening this Abhi chukles while Akshu.....

Akshu:yea the girl who was stopping me from saving the child will jump in fire great....

AG:Akshu.....

Abhi:she is telling truth.... Arohi won't risk her life to save me.... I knew this but when everyone told she saved me..... I couldn't say as I don't have proof.... But now I have.... Yes it was the proof.... By seeing it I came here and confronted Akshu and warned her to come to park otherwise I would jump from the hill.....

Manjari:Abhi.....

Abhi:sorry ma but I knew Akshu would come....

Manish:what proof....

Abhi:it was Akshu who saved me but credits were taken but Arohi.... And I have the photos which the PR took of medical camp in which anyone can clearly see it was Akshu even though she is asthemic she didn't care for her and came to save me....

Manjari:what.....

Arohi:no they are lying..... You Akshara you called mamu so that you can tell everything right.....

Naksh:Akshu didn't call us Arohi.... We were already coming here to stop the marriage because in this marriage three lives would suffer.... As you won't get any love from Abhi.... And also when this relation is already on the base of lies.....