Part 1

Your pov
i groan when my clock starts ringing. ugh another day another school. getting ready for school and run downstairs and grab an apple. i got out from my house without saying goodbye to my parents as they're still asleep and the driver doesn't know that i'm already gone to school.

Time skip

as always, studying in the class alone with earphones in my ear. looking around when one by one students came in. without minding them, i just continue studying until the teacher came. i started taking some notes and focus to the teacher but the boys behind me keep talking and getting on my nerves. the teacher noticed it too and he told them to stand outside the class as the punishment for being loud.

Time skip to one week

listening to music while walking home, i bump to a tall man wearing all black outfits. i dropped my phone. he just look at my phone and walks away. seriously? this guy has no manners. i need to teach him to be respectful to a person especially a woman. picking up my phone and someone stop me when i was about to go to him.
Y/n! come here! we're waiting for you for almost an hour. were have you been! my mom said. i sigh you're lucky today young man. i rolled my eyes and run to my mom. Yes mom? why are you waiting for me? you've never act like this- then my mom interrupted me ah my beloved daughter, let's go inside and have a talk. she smiles and guided me inside.

We sat on the couch and my father came. Aigoo my y/n. he pats my head and sat beside my mom. i smile. strange. i thought. i keep smiling until my dad speak up. since when you're growing up as a beautiful lady? i smiled again. you're just too busy with your work and don't have any time to spend with your daughter. i thought again and scoff. is there any important message you wanted to tell me dad,mom? they smile. you know us so well y/n. my mom said as i nod. so... how old are you already? my dad said. i smiled a bit thinking how my dad really has no time with me and he also didn't remember my age now. 18 dad... then my mom said woah 2 years more than no more teen to you i smiled not knowing what to reply as my dad said do you have any boyfriend yet my princess? i shook my head as no really? you have no boyfriend? my mom said and i nod i don't even has any friends i thought. i saw my dad smiles at my mom as he said so do you mind if we search one for you? not as a boyfriend but as your husband. i dropped my phone for the second time and looked up at them with shock face. w-what did you say? h-husband? f-for who? m-me? b-but- my mom cut my words of course for you sweetie and no but for this. you knew we're getting old and our daughter is still in her high school. we're so bored and... i cut her back BUT WHAT MOM? YOU GUYS BARELY SPEND THAT QUALITY TIME WITH ME AND NOW YOU FORCED ME TO GET MARRIED? i asked them madly calm down y/n, i know i know we didn't spend time a lot but please make our wish come true. we're getting old. me and your mom want grandchildren. do you want to see us passed away without seeing our grandchild? i sigh hearing the last sentence what your dad say is true y/n. i really want to see our grandchild before we go. they look down.

Time skip

i asked them to give me time to think. i pity them even though they still are not the best parents for me. but i grew up so well. i keep thinking and thinking. they gave me another week to think until the worst day came. i didn't know my decision make my life's getting worse.

To be continued