why do we complicaaaattee ittt

"Harry!"

Instead of jumping up to respond to Louis' frantic tone, Harry just looked away from his computer.

"Yeah?" Harry called back calmly.

"Come help me, please! Please? Please!"

"OK, I'm coming."

He took his time getting up from the couch and setting his laptop on the coffee table. Then he wandered slowly down the hallway to Louis' room.

Harry held back his laughter once he got there. "Um, what happened, Lou?"

"I'm stuck," Louis muttered.

"I see that."

Louis currently stood in the middle of the room, wearing a pair of dark jeans and nothing on his feet. He also sort of had on a tight, long-sleeve gray shirt that was definitely too small for him. The shirt hadn't even made it all the way on, was the problem. Instead, Louis' arms were in the air and the shirt had made it about halfway down his torso, clinging to his body. Harry couldn't even see Louis' face, as it was hidden behind the material of the shirt, or his hands, which were about two-thirds of the way down the sleeves.

"This sort of reminds me of that Friends episode where Phoebe gets stuck in the sweater," Harry said. "Or, the flashback where Joey gets the turkey stuck on his head."

"Wow, thank you, that was great," Louis deadpanned. "Just, I'm going to bend over, and you can pull the shirt off over my head, OK?"

"I bet you say that to all the boys."

"Harry!" Louis stomped his foot. "Come on!"

"OK, hang on a second."

Harry quickly pulled his phone out of his back pocket and unlocked it.

"Are you Snapchatting this?" Louis asked.

"Of course not."

He was.

"Harry! Stop it!" He bent forward so he could see out of the top of the shirt. "I see you still recording, fucker. Knock it off."

"Just a normal Saturday afternoon," Harry narrated. "Louis getting stuck in a shirt."

"I hate you."

Harry released the button and quickly uploaded it. He figured it didn't need a caption.

"Can you help me now?"

"Yeah, here I come." Harry grabbed the shirt at the bottom hem and pulled it as he stepped backward. Louis also took steps away from Harry, and he was quickly released from the shirt.

"Thanks. Finally."

"Mm-hmm." It was all Harry could say, now that Louis currently stood shirtless in front of him. He held the shirt out and Louis tossed it into his closet, not really caring where it landed.

"Um..." Harry cleared his throat. "Why were you trying to put that on?"

Louis shrugged. "Was looking for something to wear tonight. Bought it forever ago and never wore it. Now I see why. I should've kept the tags on; I could have at least returned it for a store credit."

"Shame." Harry quickly raked over Louis' body before feeling like a creep, not for the first time. "Um, I'm gonna get back to my computer."

Louis nodded. "Kay."

"Yup."

Harry quickly exited the room and returned to the living room. He pulled his computer into his lap and let out a deep breath.