5 || Part of the Corps

Naruto Uzumaki

"Welcome back! Uzumaki! Uchiha!" Five people waved at us.

They were Aoi, Kanao, Naho, Kiyo, and Sumi. Ever since Sasuke and I arrived in this world, we'd stayed in the Butterfly Mansion. We just took two patient beds for ourselves and slept among other empty beds.

These five, mainly Aoi and the triplets, have been helping us so much in the Butterfly Mansion. Plus, they make good ramen! Although, I still think they can be a little too polite for my liking.

"I already told you guys to just call us by our given names, ya know." I greeted back at them.

"Ah yes, Naruto, Sasuke." Aoi replied while having her head tilted down a bit. She still seemed awkward addressing us by our given names.

"Anyway, we heard that everyone survived in this Final Selection." Naho explained.
"Is that true?"

"Yes, it is." Sasuke answered for us.

The three girls' faces lit up in joy after getting that confirmation. Even though their young, they already know the values of people's lives other than themselves. I guess that's what happens when you were orphaned at a very young age.

"Also!" Kiyo butted in with her wonderfully high-pitched voice.
"We would like to give you a gift for passing Final Selection!"

"Oh?" I sounded.

"Yes! We would like to give you a haori each! We don't have them yet, but we want you to design it on your own!"

As soon as she said that, I already had something in mind. Sasuke, though...

"I'll pass."

"Huuuhh?" All three of them questioned.

"I don't want to burden you guys too much. Besides, I already have this." He said while grabbing his cloak.
"So, you guys just make one for Naruto." He continued while smiling and giving a pat to the heads of the three girls. Their faces suddenly turned red in reaction to Sasuke's action, for some reason. Aoi, Kanao, Sasuke and I just giggled at their reactions.

.

Meanwhile

Third Person

"Daki and Gyutaro have been killed."

"*gasp* Aww, that's sad."

"Who killed them, Master Muzan? Could it be one of the pillars?"

"There were two people. One was a blond wearing a headband, the other was a person with longer black hair and a cloak that covers his whole body. From what I could see based on Daki and Gyutaro's memories, they aren't pillars. But somehow, their power easily exceeds any pillar I've ever seen."

'Even him.'

"If any of you five see them around, kill them. Don't even think about heavily injuring them but keeping them alive."

"Yes, Master Muzan."

.

"First things first, I'd like to congratulate both of you for passing the Final Selection." Master Kagaya started. The master had requested Naruto and Sasuke to have a talk with him, so here they were, back at the house where they met him and the nine pillars for the first time.

"Thank you, Master." The two replied at the same time.

"Now, from what my crow told me, every participant survived. Also, it told me that you two killed all the demons that were imprisoned in Mount Fujikasane. Is that true?"