VI

Trunks' pov

"So the girls are coming over huh? I don't care. I just want food!"
"Dude, you'd kill for food! " " What can I say? I love food" " you're definitely Goku's son, that's for sure" I laugh.

Panna's coming over ey? I don't really care about anything going on in this sleepover. I just want her to be here. I don't know why but she puts me at peace. These past few years away from home has been awful. But ever since I came back, I've been at peace. I guess the saying 'home is the best' is true then.

*Knock knock*

"Did you bring the food?" Goten asked the person behind the door
"Just open the damn door already" that sounds like my sister
"Fiiinnee! But if there's not food, you're leaving"
" You have a problem" I sigh. He goes to open the door and in walks Bulla and Panna.

" I got guacamole and...."
"I got chips! A whole bag of 'em"

"Eeeeeeeeeee" Goten squealed like a little girl"

"Nigga what the...."
"Language! I have little cousins"
" But there asleep"
" Still! A no swearing household! "
" Sorry Panny"
" Jeez you sound like mum" Goten laughed
"Or my mum" I say. I haven't spoken since they walked in coz my tongue got tied the minute she walked in.

"You're here? I didn't even know dude what the hell? "
" Bulla! Language!! " Panna yelled
" Oop-"
" Okay, what are we going to do at this sleepover, and no Bulla we're not playing truth or dare"
" Aww, come on Panny.. " Bulla protested
" Yeah Panny, that game is fun! " Goten Joined her"
"I said no and that's final"
"Look at you taking charge of things Panna"
" Thanks"
" So what are we gonna do??! " Bulla whined
" How 'bout we watch a movie. I suggest horror"
" No, Goten, remember what happened the last time we watched a horror movie? "
" What happened? " I ask curiously
" He had to share a room with me until he believed that Clowns weren't evil"
" Pan?!?! You promised! "Goten cried
" Sorry, it was just too funny. I couldn't keep it to myself" She said while laughing. Her laugh is so sweet to listen to. It's like music to my ears.
"You're scared of Pennywise? Dude! Even Panna watched it and went to bed peaceful!" I teased.
" What!!! Just that one time" he groaned

************************
Third person Pov
"Hope he's having fun tho, he's been a bit.... y'know"
" Yea, altho he still does his bringing work home thing. But he's a lot relaxed that when we were in the North. I guess bringing them home was a good idea."
" Coming from Vegeta, that was very brilliant"
" Yea. Speaking of which, where is that Saiyan?" Bulma asked getting up from her seat outside the balcony. She and Chichi have been catching up since the kids were away.
"Hey Chichi, how 'bout you stay the night? It's late. So you don't have to move around at night."
" Yeah, I'll stay."

****************************
"God, that ending was just too cheesy" Pan sighed

They had just finished their movie. They decided to watch a romcom movie.

"I think it was gorgeous the way they got back together" Bulla commented

"It was WAY too predictable" Pan said

" You don't like romance movies do ya?" Trunks asked

"Not really a fan"

Trunks' Pov
Not a fan of romance huh? I'll keep that in mind.

"So what kind of movie do you like to watch" I asked.

" I like comedy and action. I also like some animated like Lucky"

" Oooo, I love Lucky, it was awesome with the...."

" No spoilers!! I haven't watched it yet" Bulla said, hitting Goten's head for almost spoiling that movie for her

"Owww! Bulla!?!"

"Whatever, imma hit the hay" Panna said while stretching

"Awww it's still kinda early" Bulla whined

" I'm not a night owl like you Bulla, I need my sleep or I won't be able to train" Panna said, picking up the guacamole bowl and the empty packet of chips.

I can't help but stare at her as she clears up the room. She'd be a wonderful mother when she grows up. Ahh. I can't help these feelings anymore. But she's younger. I really don't know what to do about it. I need advice, but from who? I can't ask Goten, he'll tease me till I tell her. I can't tell Bulla, she'll tell Pan immediately. Maybe my mum can help. But knowing her, she'll tell Chichi. Then it'll spread from there. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! This is frustrating!!!!

"TRUNKS!!!"

"DYAAAA!! Owww, Bulla!!! My ears"

"You weren't responding to Panny"

Oh shit

" Ahh, really? Sorry Panna. I zoned out. I'm so sorry"

" No it's okay, Trunks. I don't mind repeating myself" Panna replied with a smile. That smile, that smile lights up my world. Not again Trunks. I can't keep having these thoughts. Especially not when you're still in a relationship with Mai. But I can't help it tho. My heart is beating so fast. I never felt this way with Mai. Is this real? But I can't have these feelings. She younger than........

*wack*

"Hey, that hurts y'know!"

"You kept zoning out!" Bulla said then smirked "got someone on your mind?" She whispered and I blushed "Anywho, Panna is asleep and so is Goten. Those guys sure go out quick".

"Yeah"

"So tell me. You like her don't you?"

" Na, I don't"

" Oh stop lying, I'm your sister. I know you too well and I know you never behaving this way with Mai."

" Fine. But don't tell her okay?"

" Eeeeeee, I knew it!"

" Shhhhhh, you'll wake them up!" I whisper yelled. " And let's not forget the fact that you're drooling over Goten"

" Yea, it's not something I wanna hide from you coz I'll need your help someday."

" Yea yes, let's get some sleep"

" Awww but I wanna stay longer"

" Sleep Bulla!"

" Fine, whatever, dad" She replied and went under the covers with Panna.

She and Panna stayed on the bed while me and Goten stayed on the futon on the floor. I couldn't help but look at Panna while she sleeps. The moonlight bouncing off her face and outlining her beautiful lips and jaw. Kami knows that I want to hold her in my arms and kiss her ever so softly.

"Panna what're you doing to me? You're making me fall so deep and I don't want to come out. You're driving me nuts"

I plant a kiss to her forehead and smile. Gosh, I'm so close to her lips. Oh how I want to kiss them. But I don't want to steal her first kiss from her. That wouldn't be alright.

Hey guyssss. I feel so bad for not updating soon. I'm so so sorry. I broke my promise of once a week. I'm just really lazy and tbh I was losing motivation.
Anyhoe I'll try my very best to update often. Loads of love and don't forget to vote and comment. Peace ✌🏻

1157 words