tremble for my beloved

Draco was tired of waiting by the front door.

Harry was late.

Draco hated it when Harry was late.

But he still sat there patiently, on his knees with his back straight and his hands resting on his thighs, waiting obediently for Harry to return home. He wanted to be a good boy for him. He got into his spot by the front door at six o'clock on the dot, as he did every night while anticipating Harry's return from work, ever since Harry had moved Draco into his home under the promise that the blond would be his sub.

Despite his body aching from sitting in this same position for so long, Draco perked up immediately when he heard the sound of a car door opening and closing outside, straightening up a little more and making sure his chin was held high to show off his favourite collar around his neck. He knew Harry liked to see him already prepared for when he came home, so he made sure to wear the one that had a little tag hanging from the front that read HARRY'S PET just to rile him up a little.

Draco fought to stay on his knees and not immediately scramble to his feet to kiss Harry when the door finally opened. He had to be a good boy, and stay still until he was given permission to move.

He looked up at the ravenette with big silver eyes as he stepped inside and closed the door over behind him, waiting for some sort of order. Harry looked exhausted. It made Draco wonder if maybe he just needed some comfort rather than to immediately be submerged into the contents of their arrangement, but the small smile that quirked at his lips when he noticed Draco sitting there made him doubt himself.

Harry stepped forward and placed his hand under Draco's chin, stroking the pad of his thumb over it gently. "Hello, pet. You look beautiful," Harry whispered, and Draco could just feel the pink flush burning in his own cheeks at the compliment. Before moving in with Harry, he had never been one to blush often. But it seemed that Potter just brought it out in him. "Come here," Harry commanded and pointed to the floor in front of him. Draco shuffled a little closer and Harry smirked. "Today's been a hard day. Would you like to help me feel better?"

"Yes, sir," Draco nodded eagerly, "please. What would you like me to do?"

Harry grinned, the hand that was resting on Draco's chin now smoothing up his sharp jaw, stroking at his cheek and then running into his soft hair, giving the locks a tug.

Draco was more than aware by now what that meant.

"Yes, master," Draco agreed immediately, feeling a rush go through him when he realised he would finally get to taste his dom after a long day of waiting for him. Slender fingers quickly moved to pull down the fly and fiddle with the buttons on Harry's smart, neat work trousers. He pulled down his briefs and hummed happily when he noticed that the other male was already hard. He still wrapped his hand around him and stroked him slowly, just to get a reaction out of Harry who let out a huff of disapproval and carefully shoved his sub's hand away.

"Hurry up," Harry hissed and pulled Draco's hair again, "or I'll go and find someone else to do it." Harry was obviously bluffing; he would never do that to the blond, even if they hadn't made a deal that they would remain faithful to each other - he'd never received such amazing head before the pair struck up this arrangement, and he didn't have any plans to seek better out. He wasn't sure there was anything better than having Draco Malfoy sucking on his cock at the end of a long day.

Draco pouted up at him for a moment before he nodded and wrapped his hand around Harry's length once more, guiding it into his mouth so he could suckle at the tip for a few moments, just enjoying the taste in his mouth before he started bobbing his head slowly, taking a little bit more into his throat with each time he moved back down on his member.