"The Trip to the Airport"

Kreeks Pov: 

I woke up to tanqr without his mask on facing me, almost making our lips touched- which I kinda freaked out and just faced the other way before getting up. I got up and got downstairs. 
When I got downstairs I heard Sabrina say; "Finally your up- you slept in for too long" I was confused then responded with; "What do you mean? Its only seve-" I stopped dead while focusing my vision and realized it was 11- I looked around and saw the rest dressed up. "Yep-" Said Sabrina. "Anyways not to interrupt but if  you don't wanna waste time then you should probably eat your breakfast- and also before it gets cold" Said Russo, I started eating and then out of nowhere I heard tanqr say; "Ughhhhhhhhhhhh~ Everything hurts sooo bad" He groaned in annoyance.

"Hey Sabrina?" Tanqr said while sitting next to me and facing the judges. "Yeah what's up Tanqr? Everything okay?" Sabrina asked confused. "No not really, everything hurts so much and I was wondering, do you mind if you give me a check-up?" Tanqr asked, "oh yeah sure!  Just follow me to the lab" Sabrina said while leading him the way with tanqr following her. I finished my food and went upstairs to get ready and take a shower. 

Tanqrs Pov: 

I woke up and realized it was 11, I also realized that everything in my body hurts a lot and I wanted to get that checked up so I went downstairs. "Ughhhhhhhhhhhh~ Everything hurts sooo bad" I groanned in pain and annoyance. I said while walking down the stairs, "Hey Sabrina?" I asked while sitting next to kreek and facing sabrina and the rest of the judges. "Yeah whats up Tanqr? Everything okay?" Sabrina asked a bit confused, "No not really, everything hurts so much and I was wondering, do you mind if you give me a check-up?" I asked, "oh yeah sure! Just follow me to the lab" I got up and followed sabrina to her little clinic/lab. 

She lead me to a room that looks like a hospital room but a bit smaller. She sat down in a chair and took out a notepad with a pen and she patted the bed as a signal for me to sit down, so I sat down and she began to ask me; "So, what's up?" "Well I don't feel so good, I feel like I'm gonna pass out and I'm feeling really dizzy and like I'm about to puke any moment." I said as I lay down on the bed. She began writing in her notepad and then said; "Hmmm, okay so Im gonna ask you questions and you need to answer them honestly okay?" I nodded as a sign of agreement. "Okay so, how much sleep have you gotten this month?" She asked. "Only about 2-3 hours of sleep every day and sometimes I don't get sleep." I said while looking away, "Okay then, how much have you eaten this month?" She asked, "I sometimes only eat dinner, snacks and a little bit of breakfast. If I'm lucky enough to have time, I would eat lunch." I replied, "Okay okay, what does the food you eat during the past month mostly contain?" "Hmmmm, I only mostly eat  eggs, meat, fish, sometimes vegetables and not so often fruits." She was silent for moment and then she eventually spoke up; "Okay I can see the problem, you lack vitamins and some minerals and you eat foods that has too much protein and carbs so you need to eat more fruits and vegies. You also need to get a lot of rest and make sure you don't overwork yourself and have a nice and complete sleep schedule." I just sat there silent. "Now with all that, Im gonna give you some medicine to help reduce the pain but remember its not permanent okay? and I need to give you a checkup still." I nodded in return.

------- { After the checkup } -------

"Okay so good news, you have no disease or sickness or anything just the effects of overworking for a month and lack of vitamins and minerals" Sabrina said while I just sat there processing everything. "Your heartbeat is normal, your blood pressure is a bit high, your lungs are fine too and there's no infection, allergy or anything so that's good." She said while opening a drawer and took something out of it. "Here take these, these meds can help you and also be careful to not overdose yourself okay?" She said while handing me a pack of pills, I nodded as she hands me a couple of pills in a bag. "here take these pain killers if you can't handle the pain, but don't overdose it too okay?" She looks at me with a concerned and a bit of worried smile. "Okay.." I said, "Okay you can go and eat your breakfast and make sure to take the meds after okay?" She said as we stand up to go to the kitchen. "Mhm I will" I responded. 

I ate breakfast and went upstairs to take a shower when I came across kreek. "Oh hey" I said awkwardly, "Hey! Soo, are you okay?" He asked as he faced to me with a worried look. "Yeah I'm fine, I guess I kinda overworked myself too much in the past month of training." I said as I took my mask off, "Oh well I guess I kinda get the feeling but I hope you feel better soon!" He said as he stands up and goes to pack his bags. "Thanks mate, appreciate it." I said while smiling, "Yeah okay, now go and take a shower or we will be late." "kay okay." I said while grabbing my towel and some clothes before I go to the bathroom.

------------ { Time Skip } ------------

Kreeks Pov:

"Alright I'm good to go!" I said while going downstairs with tanqr. "Alright cuz we only have 30 mins left to go to the airport, So hurry up!" Russo said while getting the keys to the van and letting everyone enter it. "Alright, everyone is here now, we can go!" Dj said. I was finally going home, I miss kayla and theo so much! I cant wait to visit denis as well and give him a gift! Wait- a gift.. I DONT HAVE A GIFT YET- Okay okay kreek calm down I'm sure there's something you can buy for him at the airport- that is if we make it in time.. I thought as russo said something that made everyone go silent- "Uhhm everyone I think we have a problem.." Russo said in a worried tone. "Whats the problem russo-" I looked up and there was a huge TRAFFIC and then after that was just silence Dj played some music tho and then everyone kinda just took a nap.

------------ { Time Skip } ------------

"Alright everyone wake up! We're almost at the airport!" Russo said while taking a turn. I woke up and checked my phone just to realize there are only 10 mins left before our flight leaves. "Uhm Russo, how much time do we have  until we get to the airport?" I asked, "I think we're gonna be there at 10 why do you ask?" He said looking at me through the mirror. "We only have 10 mins before our flight leaves-" I replied, he just went silent and just sped up like crazy. "RUSSO SLOW DOWNN-!" Sabrina yells while holding onto one of the front seats. Tho russo didn't notice and just kept speeding, luckily no cops were there and we made it to the airport in 7 mins so we quickly grabbed our luggage and said goodbye to the judges.

------------ { To be continued } ------------

A/N: This was actually gonna be 1 chapter but I needed to cut is because its literally almost 2k words and I need to post sum so yeah- cya in the next chapter :>