Deja vu//Chapter 10

Art by yours truly, I like seeing my improvement after a very long update.

Who knows, I might make even more sexy demons.. Like that vine demon from the final selection.

Ya, I know you guys be simping over her. Hoping for special chapter with her hm?

It might happen..

Maybe.

Warning: If your not comfortable with torturing then I advise you to not read the ending part. I will put up a warning before it starts and finishes so you can skip it.

Anyways enjoy this chapter!

Carrying Yuki koala style, you supported her with one hand as you kept your other hand securely on your sword.

Coming in front of a abandoned building, you carefully stepped over a broken wooden beam and squatted down in front of a curled up little girl with her face covering her face.

Tapping her lightly on the head, she flinched upon contact. Whipping her head up, she was met with the sight of her little sister curled up in her savior's arms. Small whimpering left her lips as she scooted closer to you, grabbing hold of your haori.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you..." she kept chanting over and over again. Even if she was hiding her face with the mask, she couldn't hide the tears falling on the ground from her relief.

After awhile, she dozed off in your side, her grip never loosening. Letting out a sigh, you wrapped your haori around her and made sure she was secure on your back while you carried her sister with her free hand.

For the moment you needed to get these two young girls to a safer area. An area where you can get proper treatment for Moraka's injuries. Of course you stopped the bleeding but you didn't want to risk infections on her face.

Pinching your lower lip, you let out a sharp whistle. Your crow came diving in and started leading you to the said Wisteria Mansions that your mother spoke of if you needed help with injuries.

Following your crow non-stop for a few hours while running, you noticed the sun rising in the east. Letting out a tired sigh, you let go of your sword, finally able to let your guard down to rest.

Taking a right turn into some coverage to take a break, you gently laid your two little bundles of weight on some makeshift beds.

Finally able to freely move, you started stretching to let out the relief. Staring down at the ground you finally had time to collect your thoughts about your mission.

'Obviously, that granny demon wasn't working alone... It seemed like she was just a importer or better yet a lowly ranked demon that works for a stronger one.'

Using your sheath to sketch out a draft of the ideas floating in your head, you drew a square for the shack and the extra demon that was nearby.

Which was a stick figure with fangs.

'That first demon was obviously security for the food. More like the goods for the higher ups... Meaning the shack was just a storage for the packaging.'

Thinking back on the orphanage, you wondered what was it's role if a demon was stuck in there for so long.

It was very obvious if it was a business with food.

'The orphanage was most likely used as a farm for demon food.'

Sitting cross crossed on the ground, leaning on your elbow thinking about how they collected so many orphans in the first place.