➪ | 𝗣𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘆

—

We were now back at the Myoui's manor and so, I got off the car to open the door for the young miss. She didn't waste time to storm inside and probably went directly inside her bedroom.

One of the servants who ranked lower than me offered to park the car after I got the paper bags containing the clothes the young miss bought. I went inside and up the stairs to where her room was located.

I gently knocked a few times, "What?!" It was muffled but I know for sure that she was annoyed as always.

"I came to drop off your things," I softly said.

The door opened halfway, revealing an irritated figure only in a bathrobe that clung onto her body. I stared for a moment with my eyes slightly widened along with my mouth.

Look, I never meant to stare, but damn those slender legs— "The hell you standing there for?!" I gulped, immediately looking away and blushed.

She scoffed and saw the things I was holding, harshly grabbing it. "Pervert," she hissed then slammed the door.

I remained in my position, still in a daze about what just happened seconds ago. Her milky neck with her protruding collar bone that held her irritated face; intimidating, yet still attractive. Then her long, milky legs...

I gulped deeper as those images replayed in my mind. 'Shit, snap out of it, Y/N!' I slapped my cheeks to wash those impure thoughts away and made my way towards her father's office.

A few knocks after, I got my permission to come inside. "Oh, Y/N! How's my daughter, where is she?" The middle aged man asked behind the piles of papers in front of him.

I bowed out of respect, "I'm sorry we arrived quite late," I said as I lifted my head, "but she's alright. She's in her room."

"She didn't cause any trouble, did she?" I heard his voice raise a little, hinting that he would be displeased if her daughter did.

"N-not at all," I recalled the commotion she has caused earlier, "she just minded her own business," I half lied, not wanting her to get in trouble.

The man sighed, "But I'm sure she still gives you a hard time, Y/N, you can always tell me and I'll scold her. I also see you as my own daughter, you know that right? I don't get why she's so cold towards you after all, you two sort of grew up together."

"It's all good, Mr. Myoui. As you've said, we kinda grew up together so, I can assure you that I can handle her perfectly fine as I always have." I smiled reassuringly, hearing another sigh escape from him.

"I wish I had your patience. Anyway, please let Mina know that she has to look presentable for tonight's event." I gave him a bow and made my way out.

Next destination was back to the pissy wissy's room. Here I am, standing in front of her door again, wondering what awaits for me behind this door this time.

"Young miss?" I heard no response despite the few knocks I did because of her loud music blaring from the speakers.

'Should I just go in?' I hesitated for a moment, knowing that she would go nuts if I barge in without her permission.

Well, here goes nothing. I slowly opened the door and an interesting yet a bit of a scandalous sight welcomed me.

Interesting because her back was facing me while she did her silly little dances, trying to synchronize herself with the beat of the music.

Scandalous because there she was, shaking her little bum in her undergarments. Thankfully her windows were closed even if their house were secluded from others.

My eyes almost fell off their sockets and my hand that was gripping on the doorknob hastily pulled the door shut, causing a loud thud. I placed my hand on my slightly agape mouth.

"Dear God forgive me for I have sinned so many times within the past hour," I muttered to myself, "and please, please save me from the wrath of a pissy brat— Eeeek!" I yelped as I felt the door open harshly, revealing a scowling Mina.

"Do you not know how to knock?!" She exclaimed with hands on her hips, thankfully fully clothed now.

"I-In my d-defense, your music is too loud." I stammered as images from the scene earlier replayed in my mind.

"Tch. Whatever." She was about to close the door again but I was quicker and placed my arm in between the door and the frame.

I winced in pain, holding onto my now pinkish, throbbing wrist. "Dumbass," she snickered with a smirk plastered on her face.

I ignored her rude remark and continued with what I was told to tell her, "Your father told me that you should dress nicely, seems like you and your family are off to some formal event."

"Do I have to go?" I nodded as I heard her whine.

After that, I saw the door slam shut. I let out an exhausted sigh and made my way downstairs and outside to get some fresh air. I sat on the bench and admired the orange-pinkish sky.

Right now, it was a few hours before the sun sets. I closed my eyes for a brief moment, letting the cool air caress my face gently as it eases some of my exhaustion. Yes, dealing with Mina every day for hours and hours is very exhausting, but it's my job and I should tolerate it.

I felt a presence sitting besides me but my eyes remained shut. "Young miss is giving you a hard time as always, huh?" One of the maids that I was close to chuckled.

"She's a lot to handle... yeah... but I know deep inside, she's actually a nice girl." I opened my eyes and looked to my left, seeing the girl look back at me in disbelief.

"You sure about that? She's literally like a spawn of Satan or something, quite contradicting to her angelic face," she scoffed, her statement earned a light slap from me.

"I'm certain, Jeong, I've been with the girl for literally twelve years, I can pretty much say that I know a lot about her." I heard a gasp from her.

"Wait what?! You've been dealing with her for that long? How do you even manage...?" She clicked her tongue and looked at me with pity but I just laughed.

3rd person's POV

A girl stood in front of her window, watching the two laugh at each other. Her face was in a scowl with her arms crossed, glaring at the two.

She clicked her tongue in annoyance and yanked her curtains close with full force, almost breaking it. She didn't care though, what she cared more about was the seemingly 'intimate' interactions they were having.

"Why the hell do I care?" She huffed and stomped her way back towards her game, slamming her fingers harshly on the keys.

Oh her poor playmates... Getting a taste of a bitter, raging gamer.