OS1

This happens after Akshara has confessed her love for Abhi in front of everybody but Manish and the family are still upset with her.

Akshara was seated in the hall, immersed in thoughts about how to set things right within her family, between the 2 families and of course, make it up to Abhi for all the times she had hurt him with her rejection. It was extremely exhausting to constantly feel accused whenever anybody passed by.

Bade Papa was outright angry with her, AG, Bade Mumma and Mimi were unhappy, disappointed and awkward with her. And Aru was Aru. Even Kairav Bhaiya was not talking to her properly and was avoiding her. Only Vansh Bhaiya was being normal with her.

He had sat with her for a while now and had talked about his cool vlogging plans and tried to make her feel more normal. He had actually gone to get his video-recorder and they were planning on some editing stuff for his vlogs. It was so hard to go back to normal.

She had confessed everything her heart had suffered from not being able to say and had felt so much lighter. But at the same time, the reaction she dreaded was in front of her and everyone was hurt because of her. Her heart ached as much as it wanted to jump in joy. The matters of the heart were so complicated.

Vansh Bhaiya came back and started showing her his previous videos and plans that he had made. She put on her best smile and made sure to give him her full attention.

tup-tup... tup-tup...tup-tup

Just then, she felt her heart beat slowing down and racing through her. The same feeling of warmth, the feeling when someone special was near her, when Abhi, her Abhi was near her overpowered her. But he couldn't be here. How could he? Akshara looked around at the doorstep to see if anyone was there. But no one was there. She would have heard his bike if he had come. Nah Akshu... He isn't here. You're probably just missing him...

But the feeling didn't stop. She could still sense him somewhere nearby. She decided to drink some water and calm her nerves. Maybe it would help her feel less Abhimanyu-ish. Just as she gulped a glass of water, he gaze fell upon the upper corridor. She nearly spat all the water that just entered her mouth and started coughing.

He was there. Standing on the upper corridor near her room, watching her all this while. Vansh Bhaiya quickly got up and patted Akshara on the back.

" Tu theek hai na Akshu?" Vansh Bhaiya asked as he continued patting Akshara's back. Akshara's eyes jumped back to Abhimanyu as soon as her coughing stopped and was glad to see him still standing over there and not beside her. She assured Vansh Bhaiya that she was alright and he went back to talking about his vlog.

Akshara looked at Abhi and she saw him grinning smugly. He signaled her asking her if he should come down. The nerve of this man! Akshara shook her head vigorously and looked around to make sure nobody else was around. Thank god, Vansh bhaiya is engrossed in his editing. Yeh Abhi bhi na... Koi usse dekh le toh yahaan zaroor tamasha hoga.

Abhimanyu then proceeded to ask her to come up immediately. All Akshara could do was to shake her head and hope he could understand her mind voice asking him to leave. To her shock, he stood his ground and started counting down from 15. He even signaled that he was going to come straight down if she doesn't turn up by the end of his counting. yeh kya bachapnayi hai? This guy is going to be the death of me...

Abhi was having fun. He had missed his Akshu so much. It was so hard to stay away from her and not be near her and hear her angelic voice. What better way to do this than to meet her in person? He had rushed over to meet her only to find her asking him to leave.

This was not done. Arrey, I even climbed through the window just to meet my Akshu and now she doesn't want me here. I'm not going without talking to her whatever happens, Abhi thought firmly. He continued counting down and he could see Akshara begging him to leave with her eyes. When he reached to the last 5 counts, Akshara saw him getting ready to climb the railing and jump. Just as he swung his legs over the railing at the count of 1, Akshara yelled out "Abhi nahi!"