Part Only

Zhou Zishu came back from his daily wage work and took a bath. He noticed that there was no underwear in his almirah. 'That's not right,' he thought. 'I just threw one towards the laundry, one is hung out to dry, and that's two. I thought I had three underwears...'

He wrapped a towel low on his waist and marched out. He shouted, "Who stole my underwear!?"

Ye Baiyi opened his window. "No matter how idle someone is, why would they steal your underwear?! Keep quite and let me and my cat sleep!"

Zishu grumbled under his breath and knocked on Wen Kexing (his first suspect)'s thin tin door. He also brought Han Ying with him for back up. Wen Kexing opened the door after a while, saying, "at least let me eat! My food will go cold." Zhou Zishu answered with a "I will get a cold if I stay like this."

Wen Kexing stared at him with huge judging eyes. "Do you want me to give you my underwear? Ohohoo~, Ah Xu, in front of young witnesses, haa, how could yo-"

"Return my underwear if you have it!" Wen Kexing closed his eyes and put the back of his palm on his forehead dramatically, "Zhou-xiong, in broad daylight, you accuse me of stealing?!" He feigned shock, "This, this, you are violating my rights!-"

Zhou Zishu signalled Han Ying and they started searching his house. "Believe me, I have never stolen anything in my life! You won't find anything here. Stop! Hey, stop scattering my things!" Wen Kexing tried his best to pull Zishu away from his journal.

{Zishu: What if what wkx did to my underwear is written here?

Kexing: Don't read it! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Zishu: *reads about wkx's deep feelings for him* I, I'll leave you alone for a while O.o}

After searching the whole house, Zishu turned towards Wen Kexing, who looked at him bashfully, clutching a pink glittery journal to his chest. "I didn't think that you would, uhh, like things like-" "It was the cheapest one!!!" Wen Kexing quickly defended his interests.

"Now that you know that I haven't stolen your underwear, please leave! I need to put all of this back in their places," Wen Kexing tried to shoo them away. "My food is already cold, I'll have to reheat it..." he sighed.

"Actually, it's not really clear yet..." Zishu whispered as he stepped towards Wen Kexing and cornered him against the wall. He blushed and turn away, unable to hold Zishu's gaze. Suddenly Zhou Zishu pulled down his sweatpants. "Who are you trying to deceive?!" Under the white sweatpants, Wen Kexing wore a blue underwear. Blue = Zishu's trademark colour. Wen Kexing did not own any underwears in that colour. Zhou Zishu glared at him, and Wen Kexing begged for the chance to explain himself.

"Please! Just listen to me...I, all my underwears are in the laundry..."

"And what about me! All my other underwears are in the laundry as well!"

Wen Kexing looked seriously shocked. "All of them? Didn't you buy a pack of 5 underwears a few days ago? You said you'd never give those to anyone!"

Zishu was shocked for a while. "I totally forgot about those..."

The children playing outside laughed as they saw Wen Kexing kick Zhou Zishu out angrily wearing just a t-shirt and an underwear. "No need to return the underwear...you can keep it!" Zhou Zishu said before running to his house. Wen Kexing then glared at Han Ying who quickly ran away. He slammed his door shut and even closed the window facing Zishu's house. And that, wasn't a common occurrence. He later decided to give the leftovers to the neighbourhood stray animals as he didn't want to eat it anymore.

The next day when he went to the nearest shop and bought some Knorr soups, oats, biscuits, slice cakes and Maggi, Zhou Zishu was there buying cigarettes as well. Unlike the usual, Wen Kexing did not ask him to stop smoking, although he did want to. He just quietly bought his stuff and got going.