38

Hair is the color of your bedroom walls.

If you have ever traveled outside of your country then the hair is short, if you have not done that but instead have swam in the ocean then make your oc have long hair! If you have done both then your oc's hair is medium/shoulder length.

The eye color is based off of your favourite weather, if you like it most when it is sunny then make the eyes yellow or red, if you like it when there is skies then choose between orange or green and if you like it when it is raining or snowing make the eyes blue or grey.

Add freckles if you have ever stood up for someone. 

Add a mole or more if you have ever punched or slapped someone. 

For clothing please go to en.shindanmaker.com and pick a clothing generater, then just type in your favourite name and put in there to see what kind of clothes your oc has to wear.

If you hate car rides or driving add wolf or cat ears to your oc, if you hate flying add horns or antlers and if you hate sailing add rabbit or goat ears. 

Lastly: if you prefer reading over watching a movie add some tattoos but if you prefer the movie over the book add some peircings. 

Hope you made a great character out of this! See ya in the next chapter!! Byee~