Chapter 19

Madison

I was getting a bit nervous as I stepped out of the car. Spencer must have noticed because he grabbed my hand and gave me a reassuring squeeze. Yes it's stupid that I asked Spencer if he was going to kill me but as he pulled me into the woods I wasn't too sure.

"Spencer please tell me what we're doi-" I stopped mid sentence as we walked into a clearing, there was a tent and a fire going, and a bunch of lights hanging all around the trees. I stood there with my mouth hanging wide open. I was completely speechless.

"You said you used to go camping with your mom, dad, brother, and sister, so I thought you might like it if we-"

"I love it Spence. thank you." I said before hugging him. We stood there a while just hugging and spencer gently kissed my forehead. Without a doubt this is the best date ever. "Did you do this all by yourself?" I asked.

"No I had one of the rangers help me set this up and he lit the fire before we came."

"Well I love it." I told him. I looked up at him to see him smiling down at me.

"Want to make marshmallows?" He asked me. I just laughed and walked over I the fire no question of course I wanted to roast a marshmallow. "Here." He said handing me a marshmallow and a stick to make it with. I put my marshmallow in the fire and waited. "Careful your going to burn it." Spencer told me which only made me laugh more.

"I like them burnt." he looked at me his eyes widened as if I was some crazy person. I shook my head at him and chuckled once again. I took my marshmallow out of he fire and spencer was already waiting for me with gram crackers and chocolate. I licked my lips, my favorite kind of candy, chocolate. He took my stick with my marshmallow from me and helped me put it on the gram cracker, when he was done he gave it back to me and I took a big bite. "Mmmm" I moaned. He looked at me and smiled. He probably thinks I'm crazy but I don't even care.

"Is it good?" He asked sarcastically, he knew it was I wouldn't be moaning if it wasn't.

"Try it." I sad pushing It towards him.

"No that's okay. I don't like mine burnt." He told me but I wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Come on Spence it's yummy." he looked at it hesitantly but nodded to tell me 'okay' I took my s'more and fed it to him.

"Mmm yeah that is good." He told me. He had marshmallow all over his face causing me to start laughing for probably the 100th Time tonight. "What ?" He asked. I scooted closer to where he was sitting and I wiped the marshmallow from his face with my finger. We were only inched apart and I liked it I liked being so close to him.

"You had a little somethin on your face, but I got it." I whispered. He smiled down at me and gently kissed my lips. One of his hands went under my chin to pull me closer to him and the other was playing with my hair. In quickly put my hands around his neck. Soon things began to get pretty heated. We were making out and I was laying on top if him on the bench. His hand went down from my hair to my back, then down to my legs. I could feel the butterflies rise in my stomach but I didn't care. I don't pull away and neither did he. I felt his hand go to my upper thigh so it was also under my dress.

"Spencer." I moaned. I felt him smile into the kiss. I hate that he was making me moan and practically making me beg for him. "Spencer we should go in the tent." I told him in between kisses. Spencer pulled away from the kiss.

"Not tonight Madison." He aid between breaths. I nodded my head, he wasn't ready for this yet and even though I want it I'm not ready either. I got off from on top of him and he got up too. We say there on the bench just smiling at each other for a while until I decided to break the silence between us.

"Are we sleeping here?"

"I thought we could. Do you want to?" He asked me.

"I don't have any thing to sleep in." I told him

"Oh yeah, I gad Ava pack you a bag." He said before getting up and walking over to the tent. When he came back he had my Berkeley backpack in his hand.

"Thanks." I told him. This was going to be a fun night.

*******
I really hope you like this chapter sorry it's a little short but I thought what spencer did was really cute :) comment what you think, please vote, comment, and tell your fiends about this book. Thanks

~Tay