Finn

Finn FacilerOther namesFinny (by Carlos)Kiddo (by Dr

Finn Faciler
Other names
Finny (by Carlos)
Kiddo (by Dr. Facilier)
King of sass (by Jay)
Occupation
"Errand rat"
Fortune teller
Student at Auradon Prep
Home
Isle of the Lost
Auradon
Likes
Making money, being with his father, loyalty, causing mischief, having fun with Jay, & Carlos, cake
Dislikes
Deception, the idea of never seeing his father again, black magic, being in dangerous situations , His sisters getting hurt.
Powers and abilities
Voodoo Manipulation
Status
Active
Parents
Dr. Facilier (father)
Siblings
Freddie Facilier (Twin sister)
Celila Facilier ( Little sister)
Powers & Abilities
Being the son of Dr. Facilier, Finn inherited the following powers:

Voodoo Manipulation: Because of his father's voodoo physiology, Finn has the power of Voodoo Manipulation the ability to use voodoo magic and control anything dark and death-like.
Card Manipulation: Finn has the ability to control and manipulate his shadow cards just like his father.
Cartomancy: Finn has the ability to use shadow cards to gain insight into the past, current and possible future situations of the subject.
Shadow Manipulation: Like his father Dr. Facilier, Finn has the ability to generate and manipulate shadows for various purposes and effects.
Animated Shadow: Like his father, Finn has the ability to transform his shadow into a living being. As the rule of anything happening to his body happens to the shadow.
Mediumship: Finn has the ability to perceive and communicate with spirits and those who are in the afterlife. An example of this ability is when He said he has "friends on the other side".
Personality
Finn is portrayed as a sporty, sarcastic, aggressive boy, who has no respect for the authority or other people (except Carlos , Jay, Mal, Evie, Ben, his sisters, sometimes Gill). It is possible that his behavior is a way to prevent people from getting close and hurting him. He is also Very smart and mature. And he is very createive.