Kirishima:

Kirishima was jealous that he had not experienced having a soulmate let alone even find his soulmate, he lost hope about 3 months ago, by then everyone in UA had someone, but for Kirishima the "red" string never showed up.

Red: angry Orange: confused Yellow: happy Green: embarrassed Blue: sad white: feels nothing at all
(These are the strings colors and when it turns a color it means whatever the thing listed beside the color:)

Usually with a soulmate, the string allows the people to feel each others emotions, the string would glow when the person is happy, but t

•°☆•°☆•°☆•°☆•°☆•°☆•°☆•°☆•°☆•°☆•°

Kiri got out of bed, getting dressed and then heading out to meet up with Bakugo, Kirishimas face went from ok to a frown in seconds when he saw Bakugo standing there with a string hanging from his finger, "Kat- when did you get a soulmate?" Kirishimas gaze went from the blonde's hand to his face."uh.. Kiri I got it last night.." his voice sounded blunt and unhappy. In the background of the two talking Kiri could hear people saying things about him like 'ejiro should go to the doctor it's not usual to not have a soulmate' or 'he must be so lonely' 'hes definitely embarrassed for not having a soulmate' and so much more which made his mood worse.. Kirishima didnt know how to feel about it... but he pretended he didnt care and continued talking to the blonde.

Kirishima himself has never smiled in so many months, wasnt normal for him, usually hes as happy as Kaminari or he use to be atleast, "do you know who the lucky women is?" He tried to sound happy, "i-i.. yes I do know who he- I mean she is" Bakugo seemed to correct himself on his words while panicking for a moment.

Kirishima heard "he" and his face lit up, maybe that "he" is me!!? Kiri thought to himself, his frown turned into a smile and then he zoned out for a minute while 100 thoughts went through his head. With Kiri smiling, Bakugos string lit up yellow, but he hid it before Kirishima could see..

Kirishima spent the rest of the 3 weeks trying to get bakugo to tell him something atleast, but the more he tried the less bakugo answered him. Or his messages. Or his company, and the less Kirishimas mood stayed happy. His  string turned white, because apparently Kiri didnt know how to feel about this. He thought he finally found someone, he thought he found his soulmate, but it was all to confusing and upsetting now.

With the blonde avoiding Kiri all the time, Kirishima didnt know how to feel, maybe the blonde wasnt his soulmate, it crushed Kirishima that yet again he still stayed there being the only one without a soulmate.

(Sorry for this being very short but I promise the next parts will be longer :) I hope everyone enjoys, give some suggestions if you wish to)

Question
What's your favorite color?

Answer in the comments👀