Bakugo:

Kat was afraid that if Kirishima found out it was him that was his soulmate he would wish for someone better.. he didn't want to tell Ejiro at all, and hoping Ejiro wouldnt find out if he didnt smile, so Bakugo never did, he never smiled, cause if he did, Kirishimas string would turn bright yellow instead of staying black. And that's why Bakugo avoided the red haired boy for more then 2 or 3 weeks,

It was extremely hard for Bakugo to watch Ejiros expression, it hurt to know he couldnt smile because he was the one terrified to hurt Ejiro, but he already new how much Ejiro was hurt by not even having a soulmate
"i- I have to go" With that Bakugo walked away ignoring Kiri the rest of the day.

About 10pm, Kat couldnt stop thinking about Ejiro and the fact that he had lied to the red head about his soulmate.

I want to make Ejiro happy... Bakugo watched as the string turned bright yellow, but it was his side of the string. Was he happy? Wait what he thought to himself, every night for a few days he has been getting up and out of bed and leaving his dorm following the string, thursday night, he got half way and saw Ejiros side of the string wasnt black anymore, Kat continued to follow the string little did he know on the other end, So was Ejiro. It took about a few minutes, Bakugo was following the string from one hallway, and Kirishima was following it from a different hallway, until they bumped into eachother from behind.

Causing them both to fall over and look at eachother, Ejiro looked down at his string, and so did Bakugo, "Bakugo?" He heard the red hair boy question, "I-i" Bakugo couldnt get words to form out of his mouth, it was just mumbles and studdering, "you- you are my soulmate?" Kiri questioned once more, "yes.. Please dont hate me! I didnt know if youd hate me- so I said nothing- I'm really sorry!" The string on his side turned green and blue. Ejiro watched as Bakugos side of the string was turning those colors, and quickly the red head moved over and hugged him tightly..

(This isnt the end lmao there is definitely more ofc)

Question
What's your favorite animal