Welcome To My Circus..

You backed away, not trusting the monochrome clown man anymore. Any pity you once held for him vanished as you were filled with dread. He grinned, snapping his fingers. What the..? Children everywhere, limbs missing, eyes gouged out, entrails falling out from the inside of their body, were all coming after you. With wide eyes, you ran, not looking back. You could feel them at your heels, your pant legs; scratching, clawing, tearing at your feet and legs. You started panting, running out of breath. Keep going, you thought to yourself, you can do this. This wasn't some silly nightmare anymore, it was real. You clutched your side in pain, panting very hard. Your legs were starting to hurt and you were getting lightheaded. You doubled over, gasping in air as if your life depended on it; in this case, you did need it. You tried to get up, but the demonic children pinned you down. Laughing Jack came closer at a painfully slow speed, when he did finally reach you, he grinned, towering over you.

"Don't be scared~!" He chuckled darkly, venom lacing his voice.

You started shaking a bit, "L-Leave me alone..!" You said, trying to be bold, and failing.

He laughed at your demise, savoring every piece of your beloved fear; your shaking body, your wide eyes, your sweating brow, everything. It was simply delicious, he hadn't had so much fun in years! He was glad he came back to finish her...

•Nikki's P.O.V•

I yawned, waking up. Where was Jackie at..? Did he have to work? Daddy works, maybe Laughing Jack does, too. I shrugged, wait... Where was sissy? She usually wakes me up.. Maybe she was tired? I slowly went to her room.

"Sissy..?" I said, going inside to.. Nothing.

Wait, where was sissy?!

•~•~•~•~•~•

There ya go, sorry it took so long! Like the new cover? Sorry it's so short! Review and vote! Until next time, my lollipops~!