Chapter 5

Mitch's POV:

I yawn, sitting up. A faint warmth of my stomach still exists from where Jerome lay.

Speaking of Jerome, where is he?

I pull myself from the couch, stumbling into the kitchen.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty! Never thought you would wake up." Jerome giggles, making eggs and biscuits.

"Mmm food." I make grabby hands, going over to him and leaning on his back. I burry my face into his neck, yawning again.

"Biscuits, eggs, sausage, and apple juice!" He chuckles.

"I'd like to have your sausage." I wink, giggling.

Jerome smirks, pushing me off of him.

"Wha-" Is all I manage to say before Jerome shoves a steaming sausage into my mouth.

I choke at the unexpected item in my throat, spitting it into the sink.

Jerome is laughing his ass off while I spit up the over cooked meat.

"N-not literally!" I gasp, flushed from not having air.

He giggles, putting the food on plates.

I pant softly, out of breath.

Jerome comes back over, picking me up and sitting down with me on his lap.

"Sorry Mitch, was just playing with you." He kisses my neck, smiling.

He basically feeds me breakfast, cause I'm to tired to move, then he cleans up while I nap on the couch.

When I wake up, Jerome's on the phone. I stretch, groaning cause my leg is cramped.

Jerome looks at me, and waves, talking on the phone to I think Rob. I don't bother listening to what he's saying because I'm tired.

After the call, Jerome sits down next to me. I crawl onto his lap, snuggling into his arms.

"Hey Mitch?" He asks after 10 minutes of cuddling.

"Mhm?" I murmur, comfy in his arms.

"This might be way to early, because we don't know much about each other yet, but will you be my boyfriend?" He lifts my head up to look him right in the eyes. I smile, tears forming in my eyes.

"Of course I would Jerome, I love you..." He grins, leaning down to kiss me. This isn't just one kiss though, it's many kisses.

So were sitting here, making out,

and the fucking door opens.

"Jerome?"

~

Oooh who is it?

Sorry it's so short, I'm doing like another filler chapter then all the cute and terrible baby shit :D

Also, I'm doing an update for update with ThatMCWriter ( Who literally updated as I typed the name lol.)

K BAI.

~Laurenkaay/mommy