CHAPTER 2

(Erica is Jasmine's mom picture above)

     Erica's p.o.v
Jason:have you got the account number yet?

Me:  no I went through all his papers didn't find anything  that has to do with that account

Jason:damn, we need that account number and fast! do you think your daughter knows about the account?

Me: Jason I don't think my daugther knows about it and I'm not going to ask if she finds out what we did she'll hate me  and I'm not going to lose my daughter like I lost my husband

Jason: you are a big  part of this don't act like the victim we planed his murder together I just want to get our money babe so we can be a family

Me:we will soon I promise ,gotta go love you

Jasmine p.o.v
I've been at knight's high school for about 2 months I  feel like my life's coming together finally me and Elijah  we're not actually together more like friends with benefits  but I wish we we could be a little more anyway my mom starting to date now she said I'll get to meet him soon I just want her to be happy  and want him to treat her right .

Me and Elijah are gonna meet up at the mall just to chill or something different........

LATER AT THE MALL

We've been walking for about hour I'm ready to sit my ass down "hey Elijah I'm hungry let's go to the food court"  "sure jazz"
We picked a booth that was the farthest away from the noisy crowd we Sat down starting to eat our Mickey D's  I started eating like I never ate before I felt his eyes on me so I looked up he had on a straight face making me feel weird his thumb came up to my lip and wiped something of and then  he put his thumb in his mouth ummm did he just really?  "Jazz I want you to meet my parents"

lawd I wasn't ready " why?"   "I just feel like we're close enough "
Is saying what I think he is "you know like best friends" I guess I got my hopes up to high " why not you know since we're best friends and all"  "what about  tonight at 8:00 I'll pick you up at 7:30" "okay" after lunch he dropped me off at home leaving me to get ready"  the house was really quiet  my mom must be sleep so ill just head up stairs to take a shower.

  letting the water mat down my hair and  the steam build up in the bathroom  I wrapped my self in a small white towel and started to get dressed  
going with a black  and white maxi skirt with a white shirt  and put my hair in a bun putting on some light makeup  I finished up at 7:28 grabbing my purse an phone I went down stairs to find  my mom on the couch watching scandal "we're you going looking so good"

"just gonna hang out at my friends house met his parents and stuff"

"oh so it's a boy "

"mom please he's not my boyfriend"

"don't worry I trust you honey " getting a message from Elijah saying he's here giving my mom a kiss I left and hopped in Elijah's car  it only took us 15 minutes to get there we pull up in the drive way of a mansion  gasping at the sight in front of me "you like it my dad made it from scratch"

"It's beautiful" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door I thought the outside was beautiful the inside is breath taking   "mom I'm home "Elijah shouted out his mother came down the stairs at rather slow paist the closer she got the more I realized how much he looked like her "Kimberley Mongumry" holding out her hand "Jasmine Jackson" giving her a firm grip " "your father should be down in a minute " we talked for the longest his mom is really easy to get along with  "Kimberley were are you"

"In the living room jason" in came Elijah's dad and he looked young for his age he held out his hand giving me a hand shake it was kinda weird  he didn't ask me for my name . ...................................................

dinner was fun better than expected it was about 9:50 when I decided it was time to leave during the car ride Elijah put his hand on my thigh I wanted to ask him what we really were relationship wise but I didn't want to break the peacefull moment  we pulled up on my drive way instead of getting out of the car "I hope we have more nights like this" gazing up getting locked in his intense gaze has he leaned down letting our lips touch "Jasmine Jackson get inside!" Great thanks mom for ruining my perfect kiss.

"see you tomorrow Elijah" "Yea you to jazz" waving bye while he drives out of our drive way walking inside the house mom was on the phone so I wasn't gonna ask her why she interrupt my lip lock session just yet ........

"Jasmine you remember that guy I told you about ,well I'm going out with him next Friday"

"Hey mo-" just gonna cut me off like that

   "His name is jason mongumry" .............

"Wait what ?!, jason as in jason mongumry" like in Elijah's dad

"Yea is something wrong with that "

"Um nope just fine"my lip locking question went out the window
Holy crap my mom's going out with a married man better yet my bestfriend's dad

What do you think?
Good or bad ?
Idea's or comments below please
VOTE