Into the past? Prologue

Klara

Nico

My best friend Nico and I were walking down the streets of our hometown. Suddenly he asked:,, And with whom (Is this correct?) are you going to go to the graduation ball? Did Martin ask you?" "No, he didn't he's going with Joanna. Even though I hoped that he would go with me, I'm happy for them. They'll make a cute couple."

No they aren't. She is just doing that in order to make you jealous. I never thought she would become such a beast.

Almost all my friends changed, only you stayed the same and I'm grateful for that. I wouldn't have any idea whith whom I could spend time otherwise. Well that's nice to know. I always thought that we and the others would stay friends forever, but... It shouldn't be. Do you want to come home with me? We could listen to music. Oh yes! Let's go!

We walked home and he lead me to his room. He pointed at his bed and told me to take a seat. Then he went to his phonograph and but the Guns N' Roses album : Appetite for destruction in it.

"Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games

We got everything you want honey, we know the names

We are the people that can find whatever you may need

If you got the money honey we got your disease..." (Welcome to the jungle, GNR)

We talked for hours and then we fell asleep