Jin - Finally

As I hung up the phone I was in slight disbelief.

Did he really ask me to...

"Hey!" I heard from behind me making me jump. My roommate waltzed into my bedroom and plopped on my bed grinning at me. "I'm going to make dinner, you want some?"

"Uh...sure." I said, looking at my phone again. "Thanks Jimin."

"You okay?"

"I'm not sure." I lightly laughed.

"What happened?" He asked, more seriously. He got up off the bed and rounded where I sat taking purchase on the computer desk chair I recently bought. "You look like you're about to be sick."

"Well...umm...I kind feel like I might be." I half joked.

"Well tell me."

"Well, you're like one of the only people that knows I'm close friends with Kim Seokjin."

"And I thank you every day for the privilege. The day you told me that he was going to come here, in our little two-bedroom apartment, to hang out with us, I nearly fainted. God he's so good looking..."

I laughed at his little spurt. "He is more than good looking you perv."

"Oh I know. I may have only been here a handful of times that he has visited, but he's smart, and kind, and funny, and fucking perfect."

"Yeah." I replied, narrowing my eyes.

He blushed and grinned. "Sorry. You were saying?"

"Anyway...you are the only one that can help me with what I am currently facing."

"And it has to do with the academy award winning actor that you've been friends with since your teenage years?"

"Are you done fangirling?"

"Yes." He said, squaring his shoulders. "I'm focused. Tell me."

"He was asked to present an award at the grammys."

"NO WAY!" Jimin laughed jumping a big. "That's so awesome!"

"Yeah, and he asked me to accompany him." Jimin then fell silent, his eyes popping open wide and his mouth hanging open. I furrowed my eye brows at him and threw a pillow at his face. "That's not helping!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just in a little bit of shock I think."

"You're telling me!"

"Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay." He said, breathing after. "So you have to give me more details. He has to know that you would have to get your nails done, hair done, make up done, you'd have to be a fabulous gown and new shoes."

"He said that he would fund everything because he knows how much of a burden it's going to be. He also said it would change my life a little if I went with him publicly."

"Hold on...are you going to accompany him or are you his date?"

I paused. I knew the answer and it terrified me.

"Girl, open your lips. Did he ask you to keep him company or to be his date?"

"Date." I said, making his shocked expression shift into a happy one.

"OH MY GOD WHAT A FUCKING FIRST DATE!"

"Jimin...come on you know that Jin and I never made anything official because of his status. And what would I have to offer him?"

"Umm, laughter, love, patience, kindness. You bring a lot to the table."

"Everyone would just think I'm a golddigger." I told him. "It's actually one of the reasons that I am thinking about saying no."