Part 2

" " : Talking

' ' : Thinking

* * : Narrator/sounds effect

[ ] : Power name

{3rd POV}

In the galaxy, a pirate-like ship was searching for something or someone. unknown to them the other ship they were looking for was hiding behind the rock that was behind their ship.

"I know you're still here!" The captain pirate said turning around then an idea popped up in his mind. He laughed, turned back, and tell his robot crew "Bypass their communication signal!"

"Yes, Captain!" The robot began to pass its communication to the other ship.

{At the other ship}

The captain was checking the ship until an alarm sounded coming from the screen. He turned to the screen seeing a message pop up to the screen saying 'INCOMING TRANSMISSION'.

"Huh?!" The captain said and began to put on his sunglasses and change his clothes into a janitor.

"There you are. Hands over the Power Sphera named MotoBot. Or else- Huh?" He realizes the only one there is a janitor. The janitor looked at the screen and realize there is a pirate-like captain in front of him. "You... You're just a janitor! I demand to see your captain right now!" He began to shake the camera.

The janitor shrugged and continue to swipe the ground.

"Summon him immediately!" As the villain said, the janitor 'accidentally' push the cup of water to the keyboards and cut off the transmission.

{SIGNAL LOST}

"Huh? Insolence! So the captain refuses to speak with me?!" He said angrily. He got up and walked while talking. "I'm going to pound him to dust!" as he said that he pick his crew and began to beat them crew then throw him somewhere.

{At the other ship}

"Boboiboy's location has been identified. I must contact Ochobot now." The captain said.

{back to earth where the trio is}

"Hey! Out of my way, Gopal! Let me get that ball!" Boboiboy said fighting with Gopal to get the ball.

"*sigh* Are you guys that desperate?" Ochobot sighed. "Ahahaha! What an idiot." [M/N] said looking at Boboiboy and Gopal fighting.

"It's Okay, boy. I'll get the ball!" Gopal said pushing Boboiboy away.

"I don't want you! I want Boboiboy!" The kid said pointing to Boboiboy.

"Erk!" Gopal said. he looked at Boboibay with a jealous face seeing him smirking.

"Heh. [Elemental Power]! Boboiboy Lightning!" Boboiboy transformed. "Lightning dash!" Boboiboy said ready to dash.

"Wait up, Boboiboy!" Gopal said running to Boboiboy and stupidly putting his hands on Boboiboy's shoulders to stop him. "ARGH!" He yelled and fall back with his hair messy.

The kids laughed at him. Boboiboy dashed to the top of the tree and began walking to the branches. Gopal recovered and ran towards the tree. "[Candy Cane Transformation]!" He jumped and hugged the tree. Turning the tree into a candy cane.

"Woah." The kids said in awe.

Boboiboy carefully walked towards the ball suddenly the branch he was standing on breaks. "Ah!" Boboiboy yelled as he fall to the ground along with the ball. Gopal takes this chance to catch the ball. "Huh? [Elemental Power]" Boboiboy got up and transform into Boboiboy Wind.

"[Wind Sphere]!"

{After their fight (I'm lazy ok?)}

The kids run away because their ball got turned into a cekodok. And now they're blaming each other.

"Hey! It's your fault! Too desperate to use your power!" [M/N] said breaking their fight.

"Argh!" Ochobot yelled as he glitched.

"Huh?! Ochobot!" The trio called in worried. They run towards Ochobot. Gopal grabbed Ochobot and start shaking him.

"He's glitching! Snap out of it, c'mon!" Said Gopal still shaking Ochobot

"Hey!" [M/N] said trying to stop Gopal from shaking Ochobot.

"I'm fine!" Ochobot yelled as he free himself and a hologram-like screen popped out of his eyes.

"Boboiboy!"

"Ciciko?" Boboiboy said.

"How's it going, Ciciko?" Gopal greeted.

"I don't have much time. I need your help!"

"Our help? What kind of help?" Asked [M/N].

"You have to open a portal to earth for me."

"Okay! Give me the coordinates." Ochobot said.

"I'm sending it to you right now!"

"Eh? What kind of Power Sphera is that?" Boboiboy asked.

"I'll explain later." Ciciko said and he began to send the coordinates.

"Opening teleportation now!" As Ochobot said that he began to open the portal.

As the portal opens, the pirate villain notices it and began to chase the ship. "There they are!"

"Full speed ahead!" Ciciko said and make the ship faster.

"Huh? Boboiboy!" Gopal called as he nudge Boboiboy and pointed at the portal as the ship began to come in. "Look at that!"

"We made it!" celebrate Ciciko. Then the ship stopped by something from behind making them almost launch forward. "Huh?!"

"Hahaha! Do you think you can get away that easily? Fire again!" He commanded. As more arrow-like was fired making the ship slower.

"This ship is stuck!"

(770 words cliffhanger :P)

updated