14} 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝐺𝑎𝑚𝑒

Armin looked down at his lap and blushed

Armin looked down at his lap and blushed. He covered his face with his hand, he was all flustered. "Oh, okay."

He stood up, his eyes were glued to the floor. The way he acted as if he was embarrassed and shy was scary. It was so believable. Too believable. For a slight second, even you believed that he was genuinely flustered. That was until he slightly looked up at you and smirked. A smirk only you could see.

He took two more steps, his button-up shirt shuffling as he walked, and kneeled in front of you. "Is it okay if I kiss you?" He innocently asked. "Mhm." You nodded.

It was a different feeling. The feeling of everyone's eyes on you was intense. It was as if they were carefully watching to see what type of kiss Armin would give you. Although you were pretty sure no one, except maybe Eren, actually cared, you still felt watched. It was strangely entrancing.

Armin blushed and looked up at you, lifting his eyes from the floor. It felt like slow motion, the way Armin slowly leaned into you. His lips were millimeters away from yours. You couldn't close your eyes, you were too entranced by his plump, pink lips. Armin closed his eyes as he placed his lips on yours. He was being playful, making it seem as if it were the first time kissing you.

Armin slipped his tongue inside but kept the kiss looking tame. He was kneeling, his hands were placed on the floor right next to your hips. His tongue intertwined with yours a few times, then he finally pulled away. He looked at you and gave you another innocent smile, then he got slightly flustered and hurried back to where he was sitting.

"Awh, so adowable!" Ymir teased. "Alright Arlert, it's your turn now."

"Mmokay. Eren." Armin was playing the game, not just or dare, though. He acted all innocently, giving Eren some confidence in his answer. 

Eren looked at Armin, notably forcing himself to give Armin a civil stare instead of the
the jealous-filled glare that slightly peeked through.

"Truth or dare?" Armin asked.

"Dare."

"Post a random picture on Instagram and caption it 'I'm cumming.' A minute later post another one and caption it 'I came.' "

Eren chuckled a bit and asked, "You serious?"

"Yes. Go."

Sasha and Connie suddenly started dying laughing on the floor. They were rolling around like idiots. You were pretty sure they were both drunk. It was funny thinking about it though, just imagining all of Eren's hoes seeing the posts thinking 'what the hell?'

"Fine, fine," Eren muttered as he pulled out his phone.

You all continued with truths and dares until it was your turn. It was Sasha telling you a dare. "Take four pieces of clothing off." She smiled, almost drooling from how drunk she was.