one

A week flew by quick, they all had so much fun together as a reunited family, but Geoff had to go back to LA no matter what. Geoff convinced Awsten to move to LA with him, but he would have to help sell the apartment and get that all figured out. He would also have to put in his two weeks at the club, which he would miss a lot and take Charlie out of pre-school. Then he would have to order a U-haul and pack everything up. While Geoff was in LA, he would facetime Awsten and Charlie so much.

Now Awsten and Charlie were on a plane travelling to their new home in the middle of february.

"Are you excited?" Awsten smiled at Charlie, but she shook her head.

"No? Not even to see daddy? He's gonna be so sad." Awsten fake frowned, watching her perk up.

"No! I wanna see daddy." Charlie crossed her arms.

"We see daddy in five minutes!" Awsten cheered, removing his frown. Charlie clapped, but Awsten shushed her so she wouldn't wake up the rest of the people on the plane.

The plan landed soon after. Charlie could not wait. As soon at the airplane came to a halt, she attempted at taking off her seatbelt. Awsten had to stop her until they were allowed to actually collect their things and get off the plane. All of their things were coming in a U-Haul later that week, so they had brought suitcases for a few days and thankfully they were both light enough to carry on the plane with them. The two got off the plane and it wasn't long before they saw Geoff. Charlie immediately ran to Geoff, Awsten watched as he picked her up and hugged her. Geoff put her down and Awsten abandoned the suitcases then ran into his arms, hugging him tightly. Geoff immediately hugged back, Awsten pulled away to kiss him, feeling Geoff kiss back. They pulled away and Awsten ran to get the suitcases he was so excited to actually have a house and to be with his babies. He was so happy.

-

They walked into the house after the long drive. The house was the size of a large family home. The entry area was huge, a nice chandelier with a staircase that went up from either side.

"Wait. No more apar'ment?" Charlie asked, looking around confused.

"No more apartment," Geoff smiled, ruffling her hair, "want to see your new room?"

"Room?!" Charlie squealed, raising her arms up at Geoff so he would pick her up. Geoff chuckled lightly, picking her up and bringing her to her new room. The walls were painted a light pink, there was a bed with a white bed frame and pink sheets with white and pink pillows. Stuffed animals scattered on bed near the pillows and there was a lot of toys in the room. Next to the bed there was a white bed stand, with a lamp and near the window there was a pink tent with fairy lights in it. There was a book shelf with many children's books and a desk on the opposite side of the book shelf.

"Down!" Charlie yelled, Geoff put her down watching her explore the room.

"How long did this take you?" Awsten leaned onto him, feeling Geoff quickly wrap an arm around him.

"Don't worry about it." Geoff kissed his head.

"How about... I start unpacking Charlie's things and you take a nap? We have that party, remember? I'll try to get Charlie to go down for a nap too," Geoff continued, smiling, "the room is right next to this one." Awsten nodded and rubbed his eyes,

"Thank you."  He yawned and walked into the room, immediately laying down and falling asleep.

He woke up a few hours later to gentle rubbing against his back. Awsten looked at Geoff and immediately sat up.

"What's wrong?" Awsten was still very tired, but he could see the tears pouring down Geoff's face.

"I really feel bad about everything I've done. I feel so bad." Geoff bit at his bottom lip.

"Charlie was asking me all these questions before she fell asleep and it made me sad." Geoff wiped his eyes and used his sleeve to wipe against his nose. Awsten scratched the back of his head sighing before laying down, pulling Geoff down with him by hugged his head.

"Calm down, maybe you need to take a nap." Awsten kissed his head, feeling him smile against him.

"Awsten..?" Geoff looked up at him, laying his chin on his chest.

"Hm?"

"Can we have another baby?" Geoff's face was soon pushed back down.

"Shhh, naptime for you." Awsten kissed his head.

"But you look so cute with your little bump." Geoff put a hand on his stomach.

"You'd look cute with two black eyes right now." Awsten groaned, but still gently petting his head.

"Don't threaten me!" Geoff laughed a little and grabbed his hand.

"Why do you need another baby? You have meeee and Charlie." Awsten frowned.

"Because I wanna be there this time.. I wanna hold a little baby and everything." Geoff played with Awsten's fingers.

"I'll think about it," Awsten sighed, switching the subject, "Charlie starts school on Valentine's Day."

"Really? How is she gonna get Valentines? She's gonna feel so left out.." Geoff lifted himself up.

"Her teacher put her name on the list!" Awsten smiled at him. He nodded and fell onto his back pulling Awsten to his side.

"That's nice... What are we doing for Valentine's Day though?" Geoff put a hand on Awsten's hip.

"I don't know..." Awsten frowned, laying his head in Geoff's chest again.

"Okay, let's do that stupid party."