Helped her😶

Dharsha somehow tried to break free from him but all went in vain. She kicked him as she tried to break free from him. She ran down to search her phone and inform someone, she wasn't steady her head was throbbing. She locked herself in a washroom as she dialled parvathy.

~~

Parvathy- amma en ma ipdi panna, ava erkanavae rombo kastapattutu iruka, avala edhuku...

Latha- aranjuruven paathuko, nan avuluku soldradhudha unakum solren. Idhu onnu serial kedayadhu kalyanam aanavanga vazhkaiya keduka nan villi yum kedayadhu.

Parvathy left to her room and after few minutes she received a call from dharsha.

(In call)

Dharsha- hello, paaru!!

Parvathy- enna aachu di en ipdi padhatama iruka.

Dharsha- hello! Inga nan *** club ku vandhendi. Inga gopi enna.... ( loud door banging sound was heard) vandhu kapathu di...

After that dharsha screamed as the call ended. Parvathy panicked and did not know whom she should say this.

Parvathy m.v- ashwin mama ta soldradhu dhan correct ah irukum.

Parvathy went in search of ashwin in the house, it was already late in night as she banged ashaangi's room door.

Ashwin opened it as sivaangi peeked from the bed, they were clearly sleeping and it could be seen seeing their faces.

Parvathy- ashwin mama dharsha edho periya prechanaila matiruka.

Ashwin did not know the seriousness of the issue as he yawned and stretched his hands.

Ashwin- do u really think I should help after all you did to me?

Sivaangi understood the frown in her face and a panicking face and she definitely knows something is wrong.

Sivaangi- mama! Ava edho serious ah solra.

Ashwin- ennachu?

Parvathy- ava call pannirundha. Avala amma thitanaga adhunala club ku kovama pona. I think she drank so much, inga gopi enna.. apdi nu edho sonna ,apro ava kathara satham mattum dhan vandhuchu.

Ashwin- gopi na yaaru, the guy who misbehaved with sivaangi.

Parvathy- yeah.

Ashwin- adhuvum neenga solli dhana pannan avan!

Parvathy- ungaluku epdi...

Ashwin- than vinai thannai sudum.

Ashwin smirked at her as she bend her head down felling utmost guilty. Sivaangi nudged his arms saying him to help.

Ashwin- ungala maari nan onnu kevalamana jeevan kedayadhu. I will take care, nee bayapadadha. Sivaangi ivala paathuko.

Ashwin wore his shirt as he made his way out.

~~

Ashwin drove faster to reach the club as he made his way in quickly. It has been months he has visited a club or drank, all because of his sivaangi ma's arrival.

He has known the private rooms used for some dirty purposes upstairs. He walked to the corridor to find many  publically making out and kissing each other.

He kicked the first room's door with his foot as he felt disgusted to each and every other room he broke. And he heard them curse him loudly.

Ashwin- meikaradhu eruma idhula enna peruma!

And finally he found dharsha struggling and screaming in one of the rooms.

Ashwin- dei inga irukaya da bodysoda.