02

I walk into the school gates and I see Dominic sitting on the brick wall, I could tell he was waiting for someone. I decided I was gonna walk up to him and ask if he wants to go grab lunch later as this is my chance.

I slowly walk up to him, he  looks over to me and asks if I'm okay. "Yeah but would you like to go grab lunch with me later today?" I asked "sure may I ask what's you name" he replied. " capri " I replied back. He gave me a cute smiles and tells me I have a cool name. He stumbles off the wall and says bye. I see him with Adam.

I need to get going to class. I check my timetable I have English first! Dominic sits next to me in English. I start wondering to English. One I'm there I take I seat and wait for Dominic to arrive, after about 5 minutes he walks through the door. "your late" the teacher mumbles.

He sits next to me. "Oh hey Dominic " I said in a bright voice. " hey Capri just call me Dom your my friend now all my friends call me dom." "ofcourse dom."

My heart pounded, he thinks of me as a friend and not a stranger? My body fills up with joy, I can call him dom!!!

I get on with my work as we speak through out the lesson. His bright emerald eyes. Gives me butterflies in my stomach he's just so perfect.