Chapter 1

Doctor hannibal lecter stood quietly on the corner of room while will 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 worked on the new case .

It's been 1 year since hannibal and will met and 4 months since hannibal decided to get will in his life permanently rather than on his dinner plate. But the only problem was that Doctor Lecter didn't know how to achieve that . Hannibal tried sending flowers to his office. Blue Irish and orchid to express his deepest emotion only for it to be tossed in the dust bin by will regarding it as some sort of practical joke by some "creep".

Next he tried wooing will by sketching a beautiful portrait of him. Every detail precisely accurate. He kept it on wills table to surprise him. But unluckily will had decided to clean up his old file cabinet and without regard dumped all the old files on the table causing hannibals sketch to disappear in sea of files. As he desperately tried to find it while helping will he saw a glimpse of it as will absentmindedly shredded it along with other various files and dumped it in the bin along with hannibals heart.

Then He tried his luck again when he invited will to dinner last month . After a good meal hannibal brought out dessert. He had especially made it for will The Golden Opulence.
All the ingredients were flown in from around the world and had used edible gold leaves, roses, and hearts. But they were wolfed down by will in less than 1 minutes who proceeded to rush out apologising that he couldn't stay more as he hadn't fed his dogs yet.

At present Hannibal sighed softly before trying to approach will once more with an invitation to his dinner party which was to be hosted tonight already knowing what the answer would be . A weak apology as will rushed out of the lab saying he couldn't attend .

Hannibal watched will as he walked out of the lab into the hallway and disappeared around the stairs . He was so disappointed that he didn't even register the awkward glances shared by Beverly, Brian and Jimmy .

"You know what Dr lecter I got to give it to you . Your the most persistent man I have ever seen " Brian said breaking the silence.
"Yea Doc but unfortunately your running after the most obvious creature on the face of the earth. "Jimmy added
"Then again your not his type "

Hannibals head snapped quickly in confusion and squinted his eyes "his.....type??"

Beverly laughed softly "yes Doctor no offence your kind of ........". Then awkward silence filled the air again

All three of them started to mumble "Yes ? Please continue " hannibal now interested insisted
"Well you kind of act like you ......got an oak tree shove up you-........"jimmy continued on only to be shut by Brian who elbowed him him "what ?he was the one who asked "
Beverly rolled her eyes "anyway Doctor you get our point right ?"

Hannibal nodded and asked in an controlled voice "so what do you think is wills....type ?"
"Ahhhhh I will say Doctor lecter he is more into......I guess bad boy type "Beverly giggled joined by the other two.

That was all hannibal registered 'bad boy type ' . He couldn't stop thinking about it for whole day and even during his dinner party . If any one noticed his unattentiveness no one complimented on it. The food tasted bland to him and even felt like throwing a big trantum in the middle of the room.

'Bad boy bad boy ......your not his type .. '
Atlast when he went to bed he couldn't help but pout on his pillow and think 'I can be a bad boy '