Club night 2

Club night 2. The perfect storm.
Once again elena was in a state. Learning to move independent because of an excessive stream of disappointments and tough news.
Then suddenly he found himself in a frat party. A party to end all parties. There he learned of things he lost and things he was willing to gain.
Days after the party he wants the vibes to last forever. Maybe they would who knows.
After multiple stormy events and unresponsive community members young man decided to go on strike and watched as the economy slowed.
They tried everything to get a jump on him but the economy flatlined. Why. Well it has something to do with an underplayed marketing expert and artist. His skills undermined and delegated to petty thievery the economy decided to halt all progressive action.
Hoping finally britney would be free.

Young Pride decided to have a chat with his sort of step dad about employment or some sort of fair trade. But there was no response in sight.
So he decided to remain quiet. And do nothing.
We would all wait until Elliot proved he has the skills to ,maintain a functional and progressive domicile.
But with no hope of freedom in sight.  Young decided to watch as nothing became nothing.

Night 2
Night 2 was exploratory but succinct.
Clear images of scenes floating in his head but one stuck in the corner of his mind.
He couldn't quite find the words to explain it so he did what he could. He followed the consent lines until finally.
Like the night in the middle of the day, there he was. The object of his desire. He was too humble to bring up the subject of his desire so instead he decided to show as much affection as possible with manners.
As per usuall it all ended in tears with Pride's traumas following and a little infidelity.  So Mr Pride. Stopped to think of what to do.
Thoughts raced through his mind such as packing his bags for school but he was entirely unsure of what to do.
So he stopped and continued to do as little as possible.  Embracing the simplicities of life.
.

Jan 24
Another crazy night. At this point I just stopped counting.
Suggestive images flashing by and through me. Each a vivid piece of poetry, created with prestine detail and multiple points of suggestion.  This is now what I cling to he says.

He takes his time throughout his day. Listening on as the media continues to bombard him with cruel words wishing him death and poking fun at him consistently.
He takes it all in stride knowing he has many times uncovered secrets to the universe that have never been seen or even heard of.
A romantic and scientist at heart,  young Adult Pride has transcended the domain of normal human healing, health, thought processes and even the weather.
Everyday with him feeling like a hazy dream.
And everyone wanted a piece.
After time spent going back and forth.
Talking to ghosts from the past who's souls have been kept in films, and sometimes live conversations in real time Pride, decided to reflect on all he has been through and has come to the understanding that after all the changes he has done, he has more battles to face.
As he's enemies zero in on his happiness and legacy. Elliott must fight to protect both.
His art being the subject of legend and interest.
He's never really felt appreciated or liked but that was intentional.  People had a tendency to make him feel worthless as they envied and craved what belonged to him.

So now it was time to adapt.
Now Pride faced something else. He used to read William Bridges note on the war of images which was a reflection on propaganda and other forms of fascism in an attempt to evoke a particular reaction from a target, or a long term set of actions from  group.

These delicate methods of propaganda creation have then been thrown out the window.
Pride now isolated and more accomplished than ever is stuck in a chamber with people from all over the world becoming more complacent in an attempt to drain him of all happiness then finally pushing him to suiced after making him feel isolated.
Pride being an adult understands that he must remain calm but there is an it's in the back of his mind making him want bloody revenge for all they have put him through after all he has given.