pictures- kotaro bokuto

These two pictures was on the white walls of his room

He always looked at them and thought that he was so cool

His buddy kuroo once told him that he looks two times more attractive in these two photos.

But what about her?

She told kuroo that he looked good in his pictures but she have never compliment his pictures.

She came in his room and looked at his pictures but kept the silent still
Did she not like the way he looked in these two photos?

The thought of her not liking his pictures drove him crazy
He was into taking photos on dates and special events just to look at them in his 60/70s and smile at the nostalgic moments.

Did she really don't care about his pictures?

I mean she only stared at the photos and didn't say anything then when he asked her about her opinion she said they're good?

Not cool or attractive but good?

He groaned rolling in his bed. He looked at the clock above him.
He felt as if he forgot something...
Hearing a ring he grabbed his phone

"Baby owl🦉"

He quickly pressed answer bottom

"Hi n/n"
"No hey hey hey? What is wrong my bo? "
"Nothing I'm tired "
"Hmm tired ... so you forget today we're going to the cinema to watch the (movie name ) that you really wanted to watch."
"Is that so ... hmm... I think I'll cancel it"
"B-but bo why ?"
" I'm tired y/n"
" cut it right there open the door I need to see you "
"No wai-"
Before finishing his sentence y/n ended the call and knocked on his door.
He was nervous. What should he do ?
He quickly hide the frames somewhere and went to open the door.

Bokuto's mom: hey hun who is it ?

Bokuto:it's y/n

Bokuto's mom : let her in then

Bokuto : ok

Just when the door opened the h/c girl puffed her cheeks and poured at him.

Bokuto : hi

Y/n: hmphh I'm angry

Bokuto : hello to you too

Bokuto's mom : hey dear y/n come in honey welcome.

Y/n: thanks ma'am how are you long time no see

Bokuto's mom: hun you rarely come here always kou comes over to your house

Y/n :I'm so sorry

Bokuto: ok enough do you need something y/n ?
...
...
...
...

Bokuto's mom: are you two arguing or sth?

Y/n: no we aren't...

She went silent

They were still next to the door
Moving from there they went to sit on the couch.

Bokuto's mom: then care to explain why are you this cold to her koutaro?

Bokuto: mom please stop

Y/n: I- um came here to check whether you were ok or not but it seems your not... I won't bother you anymore

Bokuto's mom : wait y/n you're not going anywhere

The older woman grabbed both of his son's and the girlfriend's hands and dragged them upstairs to her sons room

Bokuto's mom: you two are going to fix this problem here otherwise you're locked in for rest of the night.

By that the woman locked the door and shouted back

Bokuto's mom: (btw no lemons will be written in this book ) be careful not to get freaky. My ears are holy

That statement made both of them blush. She looked at her tall ass boyfriend and saw his hair down. It was obvious he just got out of the shower by of his grey hair being still wet.

She headed into his closet to get a towel and his hair dryer. When she turned around he was silent and his eyes were locked into his phone screen.
She took this chance and started to get the water out of his hair and dry it afterwards.

He was feeling warm inside his chest that his lover still cared for him even after he shouted at her.
He was feeling guilty but he couldn't get the jealousy and disappointment of his chest.

When she was done drying his hair she looked at his face. He was still looking at his phone.

Y/n's pov

I had enough of him ignoring me.
Since he was sitting at the end of the bed I quickly went and sat on his lap. I tried to touch his cheeks but he turned his head still looking at his phone.
I grabbed his face with both of my hand and moving it until he finally was looking into my eyes. He tried to look somewhere else but I leaned closer and catch his lips with mine.

He froze at his spot and didn't move an inch but after a while he relaxed and leaned towards me returning the kiss.
I moved back whispering :

"Bo what's wrong ?"

"Nothing ..." with his pouty voice
"Tell me please kou"

"You...didn't..........you didn't say." Said bokuto with his voice down

" I didn't say what my love ?"

"That I look cool or hot in my pictures!"

" why did you hide them?"

" I thought you don't like them "

"How could I not like the face of somebody I love ?,"

"But you didn't say I'm cool!"

"My baby kou you were sad for this small reason??"

" you said to kuroo he was attractive but not me"
I pinched his nose
"Do you really think I this that rooster is handsome and not you ?? Baby you're the most attractive man in the whole planet I looovvvveeee you my dork "
"..."
"At that moment I lost words to describe you. Now you know how much I love you! you still angy?"
He turned his head pointing at his cheek
I smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"HAPPY!!! I LOVE YOU N/N HEY HEY HEY "
"I love you too bi but it's time for getting my revenge"

"Eh?? What- no n-n/n don- stauphhh hahah"
You pushed his and he was lying on his back with you on top of him tickling his stomache
You smiled hearing him laugh.
You stopped to admire his laughing figure. Suddenly he grabbed your face and showered you with kisses all around your face.

Even though he was jealous but he couldn't make his little baby owl sad

A/n
hey hey hey
It's been a while
How are ya'll
I will start a dad series cause my baby fever is rising these days 🥺
I hope you'll enjoy
Have a great day/night
-sana