Chap - 7

She started crying and shivering. Manav hugged her tightly, kept his head in the crook of her neck. and said in tears.

Manav : I am sorry bacha, I am so so so so sorry. It's all because of me that this is happened to you. And that Shweta was lying, teri kasam,tanshi ki kasam. Kisi ki bhi kasam dilwade. But mere aur uss Shweta ke beech mein kuch nahi chal raha tha na hai aur na hi kabhi hoga bacha.
Unns : manav, I trust you aur shayad main tujhse kabhi naraz nahi hoti but manav ja-jab unse mujhe chua I was angry,sad and what not.

She starts crying harder, manav turned her towards him wiped her tears and said.

Manav : sorry, I am really sorry. But I still love you with all my heart and the fact that I hate you was just an act as I knew you wouldn't love me I had to pretend like I hate you but I swear I don't.

Unns in reply just kissed him, their lips were moving in sync. And they left each other's lips when they were out of breath and then unns said.

Unns : chal let's go down for dinner.
Manav said while kissing her neck : phir dessert.
Unns : wo bhi kar lenge pehle Khanna to kha
Manav : pakka ??

Then unns realized what manav meant. And just got out of his lap and said.

Unns : khane wala dessert to zarur mil jayega but ko aapke dimag mein chal raha hai na wo to nahi mil raha aapko. Chal neeche ab.

Aktk and aasan were waiting for them and then they unns was running down the stairs laughing and manav behind her and then she ran behind aash and said

Unns : you can't catch me Mr.Chhabra.
Manav : challenge ??
Unns : yes
Manav : ab tu dekh aur usse pehle bhabhi ke peeche se Hatt.
Aash : kyu hatte, tu haath laga ke dikha isse. Teri khabar leti hu main.
Manav : bhabhi this is wrong l.
Aash : no it's not

With that aashna turned around and hugged unns tightly. And said

Aash : sorry unns.
Unns : kuch bhi mujhe sorry bolegi, maar khaani hai

Aash just laughed in response and then Sanku came to her and hugged sooo tightly.

Unns : Arre paagal saans to lene de. Arre main mar jaungi
Sanku : aise nahi bolte and I love you vahini, and and I am very sorry.
Unns : tujhe bhi teri wife ki tarah same line bolu, usse to sirf bola tha tu to ye le

She said while twisting his ears all started laughing and then Sanku said

Sanku : Arre bas ho gaya na
Unns : chal jaa jane diya
Unns : Ashi bahot bhuk lagi hai, khana laga de na

Ashi looked at her with wide eyes and said

Ashi : tu yaha sabke saath khana khayegi ??
Unns : ha to, koi dikkat ?

Ashi nodded her head as a no, came near her and hugged her. Then Ashi laid all the food on the table. Everybody started to eat and tanzeel's eyes started to water as he saw his sister at the dining table after years. He just got up from the dining table and ran to his room. Everybody understood what must have happened except unnsu.

Unns's thoughts : main itni buri hu ki bhai table se uthke chale gaye. Meri hi galti thi, main kyu aayi sabke saath khane.

Then unns started breathing very heavily. Manav was sitting beside her she held his hand and said While breathing heavily.

Unns : manav pls get my meds, it's in my room bag mein, pls get it
Manav : nahi aaj se tu dawayi nahi legi.

With that manav just hugged her while caressing her hair and back, he saw Sanku and aash getting tensed. Then Manav said

Manav : what caused the panic attack bacha, tell me
Unns : manav dawai pls
Manav : bola na, tu dawai nahi legi.
Unns : bhai chale gaye meri wajah se
Tk : kisne kaha main teri wajah se gaya.

Unns turned and ran to him and said.

Unns : aap kyu gaye table chodke.
Tk : Arre pehle Ashu iski dawai leke aa
Manav : nahi, unnsu abse dawai nahi legi. Usse hum calm down karenge par dawai nahi.
Aash : ig manav sahi bol raha hai
Unns : manav zidd mat kar main kisi ko hurt kar dungi pls dawai lene de.
Manav : nahi tu idhar aa mere paas.

Unns went to manav, manav took her in his arms and kept saying

Manav : I am here for you, don't worry. I am here. I am here. Meri jaan ko kuch nahi hua hai na, she is absolutely ok and so beautiful.

Slowly - slowly she started to calm down. And her hold on manav loosened and she then said.

Unns : thank you manav
Manav : nahi bacha no thank yous
How are you feeling now
Unns : much better

Then everybody sat back and tanzeel told them why he left the table. Tk & Ak told manav to stay for the night and then tanzeel went to his room and came with a pile of clothes which were Manav's, unns & manav got a little emotional as those clothes gave them a flashback to all their memories.

________CONTINUE_______
Second Update of the day
Thank you so much for all the love. And there was a comment saying they want another update today and that person comments on every chapter that makes me very happy so posted the second update of the day. Love you all ❤️