Chapter 1

First book!! :D (just published it to see what people think to see what new books are coming up next to read it when it is done!

———
NEW A/N FROM ME: I see more people are looking at my book so, before you read just know that this is my first ever book so it probably makes no sense and id cringe lol

i hate this book but enjoy! :)
———
George woke up seeing the orange sunlight entering his room, "ah shit.." George said after realizing he has to go to new school more far away from his house. George got up and walked to his bathroom taking off his clothes and entering the shower letting the warm water sooth his skin.

George stepped out of the shower looking at himself in the mirror as he grabs his hair dryer out of the drawer and plugs it in the outlet, he then turned it on and drys his hair off. "Hurry up honey!" "Okay! Hold on!" George said as he rolled his eyes still mad at his mom. George was mad he has to go to a new school.

George turns off his hair dryer after he was done drying off his hair plugging it out of the outlet. George puts his hair dryer back into the drawer. George walks out of the bathroom walking to his closet thinking of what to wear. "Maybe these?" George says as he looks at ripped jeans just a collared baby blue sweater.

"I guess this will work.. Um... Oooo! Maybe this too!" George says taking out goggles and a chain that he made out of soda caps. George had good style he loved oversized shirts and collared sweaters. George puts on his outfit then looks at himself in the mirror turning around in angles. "Hm, maybe converse would look good" George says.

"Honey! Come down and eat before your bus comes!" "Coming mum!" George yells as he speed walks down the stairs "finally, why'd you take so long?" "I was looking for a outfit to wear" George says as he sits down on the stool. "Of course you were you fashionable colorblind boy" George's mum Claire said jokingly.

"Hey!" George says in an offending tone "what? Its true?" George's mom says chuckling "whatever" George says as he cuts a piece of his waffle with whipped cream on it taking a bite. "Mm this is so good" George says mumbling "don't talk while your eating!" George's mom says. "Sorry" George says after he swallowed.

"You gotta go in one minute, go!" George's mom yelled. "Shit" George said "Bye George! Don't let the bed bugs bite!" Georges mum said "wait what?" George said confused "Oh! I mean.. have a fun day at school?" George's mom said. "your an idiot" George said as he chuckled running off as he sees his bus. "Wait! Don't forget your coat, it's cold!" "Shit! George said as he ran back to the house getting his coat and running back faster seeing that the bus stopped.

George got on the bus as he tries to catch for his breath looking up seeing that everyone was looking at him "what?" George said as everyone looked away after he said something. George walked to a seat in the back seeing that, that's the only bus seat left.

George sat down by the window looking out seeing the bus drove off still trying to breath for air, that was the quickest George has ever run, faster than he has every ran when people were chasing him trying to beat him up at his own school. The reason he was getting chased is because a group of popular kids took his phone and looked in the messages seeing his messages of him coming out to his mom.

When George found out they looked at his messages he started beating them up for them finding out about him being gay. Rumors spread a day later, he became depressed, his friends weren't friends with anymore he used to be the top student but then became the student who failed and misses tests and classes the most.

His day dreaming stopped about his past life after seeing people get up, George then got up and followed the people in front seeing the new school, it was bigger than his old high school, "Damn.." George said after seeing the big high school. "Move bitch!" Someone said bumping shoulders with George as George fell of the bus.

"Ow! The fuck was that for!?" George said as he looks up seeing a blonde boy with freckles and green emerald eyes, "And that's what you get for standing in the fucking way dumbass" "you fucking prick" George said getting up "excuse me?" The blonde boy said in a offending tone.

"I said what I said, you heard me, prick" George said tilting his head a bit "BOYS! Go to class" the bus driver lady said as she drove off "What a bitch.." The blonde said looking at the bus "But anyway.. listen, I get your new, but you don't know anything about the people at this school, but if I were you, I would be careful around me."

"Yeah yeah, you aren't gonna do shit" George said spitting on the blondes shoes as he walks off into the school to the office "excuse me?" George said to the principal "Oh, you're.. George Henry Davidson, right?" The principal said putting on his glasses, "Yes" George responded.

"Okay great! Here is your schedule, and I am Mr. Schlatt or you can call me Mr. S" Mr. Schlatt said taking his hand out for a handshake. (i forgot how to spell jschlatt so hopefully its right) "Hello" George said shaking his hand back walking out of the office looking at his schedule seeing that his has math class first thing in the morning.

"Bro what the fuck? Shit ass schedule already" George said rolling his eyes seeing everyone at their locker talking waiting for the bell to ring. George walks to his locker putting in the locker combination. George gets his locker open putting his stuff in and only taking his math book with him.

"Hey dipshit" the blonde said as he pushed him "Bro, can you just chill?" George said "your the one who tried to mess with me" the blonde said "you made me fall off the bus first!?" George said in a defending tone as people gathered in a circle chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" "Are ya'll fucking dumbasses it's my first day!" George said.

"Guys! This is unacceptable" "this is the first thing you do to your new student?" The assistant principal said as the bell rang, "go to class, now!" The assistant said as everyone headed to their class. "I am so sorry about that" the assistant said, "well let me introduce myself to you before you go to class, I am the assistant principal you can call me Niki, I prefer for people to call me by my first name" Niki said smiling.

"I am-" "I already know, you can head to class now, don't be late!" Niki said as George nodded heading to math class. George walks as people look at him after hearing the door open. "Oh, you are George right?" The math teacher said "Yeah.." "Okay, introduce yourself" "Um.. My name is George, I am 17, I hope we can be friends.." George said as everyone laughed at him.

"Silence!" The teacher yelled after everyone started laughing, "make sure to treat him with respect, if not, I will tell the principal, got it?" The math teacher said. "Yes..." the class said as some of them rolled their eyes. "Okay, good you can sit by Dream over there in the very corner in the back, wait.. Dream! Off of your phone!" The math teacher said. "Ugh.." Dream said rolling his eyes in annoyance.

George looks at where the math teacher was pointing seeing that they were pointing at Dream, oh not that prick... George thought after seeing the blonde. "Okay.." George said walking over to the desk next to dream and sitting down putting his backpack on the back of his chair.

"Why is he sitting next to me!?" Dream yelled standing up as everyone looked at him "Dream, the desk next to you is the only desk that is empty, so yell again in my classroom and your getting detention" the math teacher said. "Whatever" Dream said sitting down.
———
Tbh didnt really like this chapter but hopefully you do :)