13

_

ɪᴢᴀᴀᴋ "ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ " ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 4:14

"𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵-𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳" 𝘵𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩

_

"𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴" *𝘨𝘶𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧 7 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴*

i woke up from that same recurring nightmare which was my reality. i saw neveah sleep on my chest. i carefully got up trying not to wake her and went downstairs into the kitchen.

iMessage 💬
𝐓𝐉 🥷🏽🖤

come outside, we otw back and        ( 😂)
these aggy ass spawns of satan
won all this shit so come help
get the shit out car

                      𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

                                                       lmao, here i come

_

i exited out of our messages then put my slides on and jogged downstairs.

i opened the door to see tj mad ass grabbing mad inflatables and teddy bears and shit out the trunk. i busted out laughing at the sight of his face.

"t-tj what's wrong" i said holding in my laugh teasing him.

"fuck you man, yo seed on the backseat knocked tf out like her ass was the one winning the fucking gifts" he said shaking his head.

i opened up the backdoor and grabbed iyus and some the toys she had with her.

"fuck we bouta put alla dis ?" it was mad shit i know naijer nem was probably cheating to win this shit.

"nigga you best figure it out" jalani said grabbing stuff off the porch.

"ah hell" i said shaking my head. i brought her in the house and sat her on the couch.

a long ass time later we finally got that shit in the house, we gone have to a yard sale or sum..

_

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 4:57 🏙