Introduction!

It had all started when she had to travel Ps...(she loves travelling)
So she met this really cute guy..Name she dint know he was tall . Well tall enough for her because she was not that tall..he had a lil bit of beard not much...and fair in complex dressed in a a denim jacket with this amazing checks brown shirt and was so awesomely cute...Dated 15th march..Year well this year...2015 :P he sat in the window seat...and she sat on a seats of three leaving the middle..!

And Waited...
FOR the flight to take off ...Thier eyes met they blushed...they looked away they were like two peas in a pot left looose or like a artist without a brush..they both were perfect.. He loved staring at her and she could not stop her self to smile.

The Stares...
It was being wierd to be stared at so much it had beeen a while.. since some one had..everything she did made him smile she flickered her hair backwards and he had looks to die for...all he wanted was her...

The Confusion...
Now it was clear in his head he liked her..and left no tables unturned she avoided looking at him because the more she did she coudnt resist herself ..Oh the butterflies in the tummy...

Soo as the flight took off there were simple smilarites they found in each other silently thinking about things but neither off em would really admit they had a strong something..
Something which was difficult to describe easier felt.she wanted him as well..

Was it Love?
She would often ask herself..in her head but would want to say it..Just incase she did not want him to think completly stupid of her...

Destination
The destination was near by and he would just held his head high and smile...

The Baggage..
So the arrival at the destination was as quick as she would blink her eyes.
She would never see him again..so he said...eerm isnt your luggage to much?

Her heart died what why would he think about my god dam luggage well all she was thinking about how  to take things foward...

So they waited for each other at the luggage belt counter to collect their things ...she searched him around and he was right behind her smiling she was tooo lost in him..but his luggage came in first..but he waited around for her to catch up...so they walked out at the same destination but thier paths were totally the opposite direction...and thats when they smiled again..and this time was fr the last time..

ALRIGHT GUYS THATS THE END DO FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND DO VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT ALL FEEDBACKS AND OPINIONS OF ALL KIND IS WELCOME..THANK YOU FOR READING. :)