It begins

Eren and mikasa are walking down the path into the town. As they walk Eren can feel eyes on him. Old geezers disgusting gazes always somehow find their way onto eren's ass. It's disgusting.

"Mikasa lets get out of here this is boring."

"Ereh...look..."

Eren follows Mikasa's eyes. It lead to a stand that was unattended. It was filled with breads that looks freshly baked. You could see the steam rising of the loafs. Eren and mikasa shared a look. They jumped into an alleyway.

"Ok so here's the plan, I'll sneak over there you keep watch. Then I'll signal for you to come over, we snatch the food and run! Bam fool proof plan."

Mikasa nodded. Eren peaked his head out of the alleyway looking around for anyone coming. Then he sneakily rushed towards the stand, making sure to keep out of people's sight. As he approached the stand he signaled to mikasa.

She quickly and quietly rushed over to where Eren was. They grabbed arm-fulls of the bread and ran.

"HEY! PESKY BRATS GET OVER HERE!"

"RUN!!"

The owner had caught them stealing his bread. They ran zigzag as if that would confuse the baker. As they turned a corner Eren saw a small window. It was open so he shouted to mikasa.

"mikasa look!" 

He pointed with his eyes since his arms were occupied and they slid it. They kept quiet for a second listening to the scurried footsteps of the baker, and curses under his breathe.

They heard the footsteps grow farther and farther away. Eren turned to mikasa.

"Ok he's gone now..."

He noticed Mikasa's benighted red face.

"Mikasa what's wrong?"

He leaned in closer making her blush even more. Then he realized what type of position they were in. Eren was over mikasa who was laid on her back on the ground. It looked like he was pinning her to the ground.

And to add, Mikasa's legs were wide open with eren's crotch being dangerously close. As soon as he noticed he backed away with his feet as fast as he could. His back hit the wall as he started to blush as well.

"Eren..."

Eren snapped out of his trance and saw mikasa lifting up her gown to reveal a wet spot on her underwear.

"M-mikasa!"

He covered his eyes with his hands with a slap.

"Eren..."

He voice was soft and gentle.

"Come here..."

Eren gulped and did as she said. He crawled closer to mikasa, who's legs we're spread open. An hand wrapped around the back of his head pulling it until his nose was pushed into his clit.

Eren snapped his eyes open and pulled back.

"M-mikasa what are you doing?!"

Mikasa didn't answer but instead moved her fingers into her clit and spread it open for Eren to see.

He blushed.

"Eren come here and lick it..."

Eren did as he was told and leaned his head down. He had no experience this kind of thing since he was just a kid anyway!

He slowly kissed the outside of her hairless vagina. Giving it little pecks as if puckered.

Mikasa let out soft moans and whimpers. It egged Eren to keep going. Soon he slipped his tongue in between Mikasa's folds. Mikasa screamed arching his back.