Bees and Booms

Little- Tubbo Ranboo/ CG- Techno, Philza / Big- Tommy, Wilbur,

When scary things go boom, sometimes little Bees get scared.
(Not correct to lore)
*

Boom! The familiar sound of fireworks rang throughout the Smp. As they had all day. Boom! Tubbo flinched, he hated fireworks. And for good reasons. Which is why he had been lying in bed all day, trying to escape from the loud noises and fall asleep.

Faints steps grew louder as they approached Tubbo and Tommy's shared bedroom. When the door opened, calm Red eyes peered in.

"Hey Bee, you alright?" Techno's concerned voice filled the silence.

"No, not alrights." Tubbo whimpered, as he curled in on himself. A tell tale sign of his regression.

"Fireworks scaring you?" Techno questioned, sitting on the bed next to the small boy, putting a hand on his dark green jumper. He watched as Tubbo moved closer to him for comfort.

Boom! Tubbo whimpered, tears starting to well up in his eyes. "Hey, no it's okay." Techno felt a pang of guilt, he was the one who caused this fear, under schlatts pressure.

"Dadza..." Tubbo pleaded softly, clinging onto his brother.

"Okay I'll bring you to Dad." He lifted the small boy into his arms and tramped out of the room. On a hunt for their dad.

*

Phil looked away from Tommy and Ranboo as they argued over silly things. But the sight he was met with caught him by surprise.

"What happened?" Phil asked worriedly. Seeing Tubbo regressed was quite common. The boy regressed almost daily. But whenever he did you would usually find him snuggled up with Ranboo or Tommy. Not crying whilst clinging to his brother.

Boom! "That." Techno said spitefully. "It's scaring Tubbo."

Phil nodded, reaching out and taking Tubbo in his arms. Ranboo and Tommy had stopped quarreling when their brothers walked in, and now watched as their brother was gently rocked and soothed.

Wilbur walked in the room with a smile, which quickly faded into a frown. "I'm on it." He said, walking swiftly towards the door. Tommy crossed his arms and walked out of the door with Wilbur.

Ranboo, who sometimes regressed as well, though it was less common. Looked up at techno with a small pout. Techno looked over towards Ranboo, he raised an eyebrow as he observed how the boy was pouting.

"What's wrong Boo?" Techno asked in a soft voice. He walked over towards Ranboo, putting a hand on his shoulder, which relaxed from his touch.

Boom! "'Small." He whimpered, stumbling forward and clutching onto Techno's shirt. Techno picked him up, careful not to startle the young boy as he realized he was slipping younger. He walked over to Phil, both of them holding a little.

"Ranboo's little too?" Phil asked, despite already knowing the answer. Causing Heterochromatic eyes to peer up into Phil's. "How old are you Boo?"

Ranboo let out a little enderman chirp before looking up to techno expectantly. "I think he's around one.." Techno answered, but Ranboo shook his head. "Younger..?" Ranboo chirped happily at this, making Tubbo look over to him, a once tear-filled face now smiling.

"Who's hungry? I think I know two littles who are!" Phil exclaimed, tickling the boy on his hip, eliciting a giggle.

"Mhm! Wan' eats..." Tubbo paused, thinking before letting out a small, exaggerated gasp. "Strawbrerry!" Ranboo nodded squirming excitedly in technos grasp.

"Food it is." Declared a voice which made everyone turn their heads. Wilbur and Tommy had returned, Tommy now covered in Soot. (Pun intended)

"What happened to you, Tommy." Phil sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. As he would be the one who had to clean that. And with that Tommy chuckled awkwardly, shuffling behind Wilbur.

They may not be the "perfect" family. But Tubbo's big brothers sure know how to cheer him up.