➪ | 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿

—

Y/N's POV

Jeongyeon and I continued to talk to each other until my phone kept ringing. I checked to see who was calling me and raised a brow upon seeing the caller ID.

"Do you need anything, young miss?" I asked as Jeongyeon eyed me with curiosity.

"In my bedroom, now. *beep*" Well that's such a random demand... Why would she need me in her room for?

"What did she want?" Jeong asked, her full attention on me.

"Dunno, she told me to go to her room then hung up, what a weirdo," I sighed.

"Oh? I wonder what for," her eyebrows wiggled with the left corner of her lips tugging up in a smirk, clearly teasing me.

"Yah! Don't think dirty, you long necked ostrich," I hissed, slapping her arm playfully.

She put her hands up in defense,"Easy tiger, I didn't even mention anything dirty, you made it seem dirty with whatever you're thinking."

"You were inferring though," I frowned, "well if I stay longer, she'll probably scold me nonstop so I gotta go," I got up and waved at Jeongyeon.

I entered the manor and made my way up to where the young miss's room was located. I knocked and the door opened within a few seconds. I excused myself and made my way inside.

There was no one inside though I noticed that her walk-in-closet was open. I entered and saw Mina standing in front of the huge mirror, her short hair styled in a low bun with strands of hairs in the front. Expensive jewelries complementing her along with a simple yet breathtaking makeup.

I looked in awe, admiring how elegant and beautiful she looked. Not that she didn't, she always did, but for tonight's occasion, she looks extra gorgeous. I didn't notice I was staring for too long until I heard a snap.

"Done checking me out?" I could hear a hint of cockiness in her tone.

"N-no I wasn't doing that," That was an obvious lie.

After snapping back into reality, I noticed that her green dress that hugged her figure perfectly had its tie dangling, revealing her back.

'Dear God forgive me for I have sinned yet again, please free my mind from impurity,' I gulped, 'and is she not wearing a bra?!'

"Stop gawking and help me tie the strings, perv." A blush crept to her face but I failed to notice since my mind was not fully functioning at the moment.

"Sorry," I muttered and walked a few steps closer which was a huge mistake, but I had no choice.

'Oh my God, oh my God,' I bit my lip as my shaky hands grabbed the strings, clumsily trying to tie them. My upper knuckle grazing slightly on her back, the simple skin ship made my heart skip a beat.

"T-there, can I help you with anything else?"

"No, you can go." I obeyed and went out.

My phone buzzed and saw a notification from Mrs. Myoui telling me that she and her husband already went ahead, giving me the address to the place. I replied with a simple yet formal text and glanced at the time: 20:00.

A few minutes passed and the door opened, giving me a signal that Mina was ready. I told her what her mother told me, making her frown.

"I have to go alone with you?" Well damn, if you're that displeased about being alone with me, might as well drive your own self to the place.

Suppressing the urge to scowl, I nodded even though I was a bit hurt with her tone and question. I saw her struggle walking in heels, turning into her actual form: a waddling penguin. And I swear, I tried not to laugh, it was funny yet cute. But being the gentlewoman I am, offered my arm which she reluctantly hold onto.

I guided her down the stairs. "Hyaa—" she yelped as she tripped and almost fell though luckily my quick reflexes caught her.

Mina was blushing, I repeat, Mina was blushing! "Now now, young miss, don't go falling for me that fast," I teased which got her blushing harder, she stormed off and surprisingly didn't stagger.

I shook my head in amusement as I caught up to her. "Wait for me here," I commanded and went outside.

Quickly making my way to where the servants and maids were temporarily staying, I made my way to my room and grabbed a pair of tennis shoes I had then jogged my way to the car, placing them somewhere.

Once I was in front of the huge, fancy double doors, I got off the car and went inside, seeing an impatient Mina.

"What took you so long?!" She had her arm cross and was clearly annoyed. God, I should teach her how to be patient sometimes. It has only been like five minutes, geez.

"Sorry sorry," I apologized nonetheless and offered my arm once again.

As usual, I opened the door to the backseat. She held onto my hand for support which sent small sparks throughout my body; she never held my hand within years of being with her. Well maybe when we were kids but still.

Call me a virgin but I don't care because it's true, and it's someone as gorgeous as Mina, like come on. Simple touches like these coming from her surprise me.

And of course, the drive to the place was quiet. Mina busied herself with whatever she's doing on her phone while I focused on the road, being the good driver I am.

Probably about forty five minutes later, we arrived in front of a huge gate with a few guards standing in front. Same old process of me opening the door, blah blah, you get it.

The guards became alert and asked us a few questions regarding our business being here.

"We're here with the Myoui's." I said and saw the guard that was holding a tablet, probably containing a list of expected guests.

"Alright, you may come in," The guard announced and I escorted Mina inside.

Man, this place was huge! Maybe a little smaller than the Myoui manor but still huge. There was a fountain in the middle with a few guests holding a glass of wine, walking around with their partners or whatever.

The interior amazed me even more, just imagining the amount of money spent in that huge chandelier puts thousands of holes to my wallet. I decided to stay outside since I sort of felt out of place, but...