Chapter 1: Scare

Stella's POV
Me and Kelly were walking out of the firehouse. Kelly had a close call on a call today and really scared me.

Stella: You scared me Kelly you can't do that again. You could have died.

Kelly: I know but I'm fine. Look I'm right here, right in front of you.

Stella: I know I was just really scared.

Kelly kissed Stella on the head and headed home.

9 hours ago

General POV

Firehouse 51 was called to a house fire.

Chief: Squad search upstairs and truck search downstairs. I'm only giving you guys one minute the smoke is already turning black.

Everyone: Copy chief

Truck did there search and found no one. As truck got out of the house squad was getting out because they also found no one. Everyone but Kelly was out of the house now.

Chief: Kelly get out now the smoke is more black.

Kelly: Copy chief just thought I heard someone.

Kelly never found anyone so he was on his way out. When he was on the stairs to go down they collapsed.

Kelly: Chief the stairs collapsed I need a ladder now. The fire is right on me. I need that ladder now!

Stella was really worried that Kelly was trapped. Chief told squad to go get his man. At this point the fire was on Kelly's hole right arm. He was screaming in pain. Squad heard him and was worried. Cruz got the ladder and Kelly climbed up. His air tank was out so he was coughing and his whole right arm of his fire suit was burned. Kelly got out of the house and chief made him go to Brett and Foster.

Brett: Kelly we have to get you to the hospital. Your hold arm is burned and your lungs are full of smoke.

Kelly: I'll be fine I've had worse.

Stella heard that and was mad at Kelly.

Stella: Your going to the hospital!

Kelly: Okay fine then I'll go.

Stella looked at chief to ask him if she could go. Chief nodded his head yes. Kelly was loaded into the ambulance with Brett and Stella in the back. Stella had tears in her eyes and Kelly saw that.

Kelly: Hey Stella I'm going to be okay I'm not going anywhere trust me.

Stella grabbed Kelly's hand and never let go until they got to the hospital.

After a while Kelly was discharged and could return back to work. He only had burns on his right arm.

Present time

Kelly and Stella went to Molly's and after that headed home. It was late so Kelly and Stella laid down in bed. Stella was laying on Kelly's chest and looked at his arm all wrapped up.

Stella: I'm glad your okay I was really scared. I thought I was going to loose you.

Kelly: Stella I'm okay and right in front of you. I wouldn't die like that we aren't even married.

Stella smiled. The rest of the night Kelly and Stella cuddled on the bed until they fell asleep.