BIO

Name: Okami Shinon (Meaning: Wolf Remembrance)

Age: 16

Species: Part-human(?), part-metal gear!

Gender: Male

Looks:

Normal Form

Metal Gear Form

Metal Gear Form

(Sadly, the Snakes aren't going to be a part of this story

(Sadly, the Snakes aren't going to be a part of this story...)

Combat Capabilities:

Human Form:

1. Iron Body

Being part-metal gear makes you much more resilient to most physical attacks. Normal punches to your face may break a few of the assaulter's bones instead. Normal bullets only bounce off and leave a slight flesh wound that would heal quickly. Lasers can't even singe you and also bounces off of you.

2. Hand-to-Hand Combat

Under the strict, yet gentle, tutelage of Tabane the genius, you mastered all she has to teach you about hand-to-hand combat. While you still can't defeat her anyway, you're able to take down everyone else with ease.

3. Cybernetic Enhancements

Besides your enhanced durability, as stated by "Iron Body", you also have some other enhancements. They include cybernetic vision which gives you constant 20-20 vision, heightened reaction time which is just a prototype Zandatsu, and super strength since your bones are all metal and mechanical.

After receiving the enhancements, your human body's condition also reflects your metal gear form's condition. You may heal from minor and some moderate injuries on your own, but more serious damages will require outside help to repair. 

4. Parasitic body

After getting some parasite therapy, from a project inspired by Skull Face's near-destroyed legacy, much of your body's organs (after becoming part metal gear) are replaced by the parasites originating from something called The End. Just like Code Talker and Quiet.