Chapter-2 : A Good Night

(( no ones pov ))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diluc kept thinking about Jean, he also wondered how much Klee's drawing skills improved. He looked out the window, while he was zoning out. A few minutes have passed, Diluc was stilling zoned out but this time his eyes were closed. No he wasn't sleeping he was just deep in thought. 

A few minutes later Jean came down the steps, skipping a few. She was awfully happy, no idea why. She was very excited about a certain someone or something. She then waltzed over to Diluc who was surprisingly calm. She slowly creeped up behind him.

 (( Diluc's Pov ))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what I was doing, all I know is that I was deep in thought. I was thinking of Jean, and Klee. How much they mean to me, how much I care for them, and how much I love them. Along with that I still had that bard in mind.. He was always such a klutz and its hard to believe that hes Barbatos! I let out a short sigh while my breathing was fairly calm. 'Jean and Klee were both most likely both upstairs sleeping by now', I thought. I knew I had to get some sleep tonight. Although it was hard, since I hadn't had a good sleep in around a few months. Don't get me wrong, I do have some nights where I sleep in. But that wasn't of my concern, at least not yet, not now. I was soon drifting to sleep when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, causing me to jolt my eyes open and swiftly get up. Once I turned around I immediately apologized. "Ehh-.. A-ah- Jean, my apologies.." She let out a small giggle under her breath. 

(( Jean's Pov ))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I out my hand on Diluc's shoulder. I wondered if he was even awake at this point. Soon I was swept off my feet and onto a near by chair. He seemed shocked, he must've thought I was upstairs. "Ehh-.. A-ah- Jean, my apologies.." He said with a sincere look. He put his hand out for me to grab, helping me i suppose. "It's okay Diluc." I said giggling. He grabbed his chair and put it next to mine. He soon started speaking, "So.. Is Klee sleeping?" he said, back to his blank expression. I replied a short second after. "She's asleep, although it took some bribing.." I muttered. One of his eyebrows lifted up, down soon after. "What did you bribe her with?" He asked confused. "Eheh-.. Well you seee~.. I told her that you would draw with her and maybe paintt.." I blurted out as fast as I could hoping he wasn't mad. "What?!" He said as his eyes widened. "Jean you know im busy tomorrow! And the day after..!" He looked at me with a serious expression. "I know, I know! But it was the only way that she would stop complaining about sleep!" --He sighed. "I guess i'll try to make time.. But don't expect it to be so soon." He mumbled. 'Wait, he actually agreed?!' I never thought that he would but at least Klee will be happy. 

((No ones pov)) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diluc and Jean soon settled on a day. Then they both sat on the couch, starting to watch a new show on TV. (( yes they have a tv >:[ )) Jean soon sat her head on Diluc's shoulder. He looked down at her, now sleeping figure. He kissed her forehead before falling asleep along with her. They all had a peaceful night.

Sorry its short! I tried my best on this part since its currently 8:30pm. I started around 7:45-ish. Please enjoy this chapter while I still think of ideas.

                                                   Next update: Friday/Saturday

(633 words)