𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕧𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤' 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕

┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┑
???
┕━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┙

For me. For them. For you.

We are all running out of time.

No matter what, never let go of my hand.

┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┑
???
┕━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┙

*Rattle*

*Rattle*

The girl awoke.

She was unable to tell if there was any sense of silence prior to her awakening. But what she did know was if there was then the constant rattling had broken it. In fact, it was loud enough to wake up from the coma-like state she had been in.

Y/n finally began to take in her surroundings and realised how confined the tight space was. She did not know where she was but her surroundings felt somewhat familiar.

"Crap. People are coming. Gotta get a uniform while. . . Grrr! This lid is too heavy!"

A rough, boyish voice could be heard outside of y/n's confines. Although muffles, she could clearly make out what they were saying.

"Time for. . . My secret move! Gwuuaahh! There!"

The small space surrounding y/n suddenly lit up with bright blue flames. A small shriek left her lips before she was met with the sight of a strange looking cat like creature. He wore a wide smirk which showed off his sharp, jagged teeth. He looked proud of himself.

"Ok, ok. Gotta get-"

The creatures piercing eyes widened, just noticing the girl. His small arms flew up as he let out a scream

"WHAAAA!!! Why are you up?!"

After registering the fluffy creatures appearance, y/n's eyes sparkles with glee. Her hands reached out to grab the creature and began to hug him tightly.

"Awww! A talking kitty! Aren't you just adorable!" She cooed.

The grey being began to flail his paws around in a desperate attempt to escape the girl's clutches.

"JUST WHO ARE YOU CALLING A CAT!?" He hissed, eventually managing to escape y/n's grasp, "I am the great Grim! Well, whatever. Hey human! Hurry and gimme those clothes. Otherwise. . . I'll roast ya!"

A wall of glowing flames appeared behind Grim as he raised his pink paws above him in order to look threatening.

Unfortunately, for Grim, y/n didn't appear to be the slightest bit scared.

"Aww Grim you're adorable! You know, my clothes would be too big for a small thing like you." Y/n wagged her finger at him and spoke in a higher pitch than usual.

"Grrr, listen here inferior human-"

"Kitty do you mind telling me where we are?" Y/n beamed down at the creature.