千丨ㄥ乇 445

Full name:
Dimitri Pavel Romanoff.

Name preferred:
Pav, though will let a few people call him by his first name.

Gender:
Male.

Age:
28

Nationality:
Egyptian.

Accent:
British. Though it has faded quite a bit.

Eye color:
Electric blue.

Birthplace:
Cairo, Egypt.

Parents-
Mother: Anippe Romanoff.

Status-
Alive.

Father: Alexis Vladimir Kagoff.

Status-
Unknown.

Sisters-

Middle: Asria Romanoff.

Youngest: Isis Romanoff.

Status for both-
Alive.

Brother-
Vlad Kagoff.

Status-
Alive.

Backstory:
Alexis and Anippe had one night of passion in Alexandria, Egypt that led to Dimitri. After that Alexis wanted nothing to do with them, leaving Anippe to raise Dimitri alone.

Growing up, Dimitri did everything he could to provide for his mother at any chance he got, doing what he could to keep her from the brothel houses and perverts wandering the streets of Cairo. Eventually he began to work for a club owner, whose men taught Dimitri how to defend himself, and several stepped in as father figures for the teen.

Over the years he bounced from business to business and was eventually a man everyone hired as security, not afraid to get his hands dirty. When he turned twenty he found two little girls on the streets and brought them back to his mother, and ended up with two younger sisters.

He had met his father and brother twice, each time it didn't end well and Dimitri got into so many fights after those meetings, Anippe sent him to England to an old friend , where he stayed from the ages 16, to 18. Where he picked up his accent. And it faded over the years of returning home, but you could still hear it.

Over the years he still continued to pick up odd jobs, though never once complained and through this he managed to spoil the three girls he held dear, always bringing them presents back home.

Appearance: