One-shot

Notes:

THIS IS HEAVILY INSPIRED BY THIS BEAUTIFUL WORK: https://myreadingmanga.info/nemu-the-happy-king-dr-stone-dj-eng/

Please check it out as the art style is very adorable! The plot was also really good!

Watching a shooting star in sky, the royalties of Tenjiku stood amazed seeing it. It was the first they've seen ever since 10 years ago.

"Let's catch it!"

"Why Izana?"

"Because, if we keep it, we can make this kingdom brighter!"

So the 6 men were on their merry way to catch the shooting star.

What fell from the sky, was beautiful blonde maiden who was a science user from another star.

"Ah! Did it break!" She panicked, checking her cracked rocket.

A pure flower. That was what they sensed from her.

Sanzu: Where are you from?

Mucho: Did you crash?

Rindou: What about your injury?

Ran: This is a safe place so you can rest assured.

Kakuchou: Aren't you hungry?

Izana: If you like, Let's come to my castle where I live. I'm inviting!

They all fell in love with the blonde maiden at first sight.

Mucho and Sanzu made delicious food and treats, helped him repair his rocket, and listened to stories about science.

The Haitanis guided the science user, who was interested in books, to the library.

The king and his loyal servant felt a strong bond from them and the blonde girl. Having a pure friend everyday was so much fun.

He wanted all of them to live together like this forever.

One day, the king asked,

"How long will you be here?"

"Ah, it seems to a clear full moon next time. There is a path of light that returns to the sky only on the night of the full moon. If possible, I'll go at that timing."

"I see..."

A single tear fell down everyone else's cheek.

The king's world became dark.

"That thing...what are you making?"

The science asked the pink haired male who was making a strange object. It was a ball with a cloth wrapped around it, a string to bind it to a head. A smiley face drawn on the head. It looked like a cute handmade ghost.

"Don't you know Teru Teru Bozu? It is said is you hang it like this and make a wish, the weather will be fine. It's not true though."

Sanzu held it by the sting.

"Hah? That's so unscientific."

"Well...Don't say that. You might think it's a relief...uhn...this is pretty effective. You are going back to your star yourself, yes? And you can't do that unless it's a clear full moon day, right?"

Mucho joined in., holding up his Teru Teru Bozu.

"You know, we all only felt a weak bond connecting us all. We all felt alone until now.

Then the Haitanis came in, hugging the science user.

"For the first time in my life, we had a loved one"

"That's why, I want to do whatever I can for that person's happiness."

...It was raining on the full moon night.

Then the friends had many full moon nights, but it was always raining.

"I'm sorry." Izana apologized.

The others continued to more Teru Teru Bozu.

"Even though such unscientific thing is useless, don't indulge in it too much. Thank you for being so desperate. Just how much do you like me?"

"Uh, we like you very much. If possible, I want you to stay here forever, to the extent that I think is selfishness."

"You make that Teru Teru Bozu for a clear sky, right? If it's clear, I'll leave you and go back to my star."

"Surely, I think this is what I love."

"I was treated as a weirdo on my star. You are the first to listen to my stories enthusiastically. The star is dull of the unknowns, and I also interested in it's culture. It may not be bad...to stay here like this forever."

"Really!? Is it true!?"

"Mhm..."

Hearing those words from the blonde maiden, they all hugged her and felt the greatest joy.

"We will all definitely take care of you!"

And they all lived happily ever after

...

..

.

"Bathroom..." Takemichi whispered out, feeling the need to use it.

She wandered the dark hallway, forgetting where it was again.

"Aah, where is it? There's only the moon light, isn't it...here, huh?" She found a door that had a crack of light. "This age, electricity is..."

As she opened the door, she couldn't believe what she saw.

Hundreds of Teru Teru Bozu hung inside down on ropes. The unchilling shivers creeping on her as she starts to realize what this meant.

"If it's the bathroom, it's on the other side of the corridor." Izana appeared behind her.

"Shall we take you there~?" Kakuchou asked the frozen girl.

"You...these..."

"Aah...the Teru Teru Bozu. Uh...it is unscientific. But look, we were able to call for rain properly because I hung it upside down like this. I told you this was effective, didn't I?" Sanzu smirked evilly.

"You are our first important person. That's why we want to do whatever we can to make you happy." Ran explained, hugging the scared girl.

"And your happiness is to live here with us." Rindou was also there.

"It was a little painful to make this much. But it's no problem." Mucho also.

"From now on, for your sake...we will keep make these."

"Let's live happily ever after, forever." Izana smiled, kissing the blonde maiden.

This time, they lived happily ever after forever and ever.

Notes:

Please check out the beautiful comic that inspired this work!

Hope ya enjoyed :D

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Fujoshi_Reaper_