♡︎☦︎𒊹︎︎︎𝙼𝚢 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚛𒊹︎︎︎☦︎♡︎

God knows what time it is and I'm running around in the forest with my little sister in my arms. It was so peaceful only seconds ago, now I regret falling for Mira's damned puppy eyes. Sometimes I hate being a Senju. These Uchihas don't even know us! I had gotten word that the war was over so I'm pissed. I'm an amazing person, and an even better older sibling-

☀︎︎Ⓕ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓑ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓚ︎☽︎

I wake up to my little sister shaking me.

"Whaaaat?"

I groan as she puffs her cheeks out

"You promised me you'd take me to get candy!"

I sigh knowing it was true. I took an hour long nap though. I mean you can't blame me for naturally being tired. It's difficult working in-between the day.

"I've had a long day can't I rest just a liiiittle longer?"

I plead for more nap time as my sister facepalms.

"You'll end up sleeping for another 6,000 hours!"

I can't help but chuckle at her cuteness.

"I wooooon't"

She shoots me with the 'yes-you-will' look.

"Come on! You said you'd take me yesterday but had mission! Pleaseeeeeee!"

She then threw the most powerful move an adorable girl could do.

                                 Puppy Eyes.

      I tried to resist but I failed in the end. Miserably failed. I threw on some decent clothes and my treasured kunai. Gifted to me by my mentor. He taught me everything I know, but told me to keep it all a secret because of how horrible the ninja world is. I left a note to my mother telling her I'd gone out with Mira to get her candy. On the way to the store, I had noticed everything was oddly closed and the streets were empty. It gave me the chills and I gripped my sister's hand tighter. She seemed to notice and looked up at me.

"You're gonna crush my hand if you squeeze it any tighter! Are you okay?"

I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Sorry! Just warming your hands!"

      She giggled and shook her head. I'm glad she fell for that. As the older sibling, I will make sure to be the best role model possible. We continued our walk and as I was looking around....I saw them. I saw it. The worse sight to see as a Senju in an empty street.

                                   The sharingan.

      That blood red glowing glare, staring into my soul with the intent to kill. Almost immediately the Uchiha appeared in front of me. With the same speed I picked up my sister and disappeared. I was running in the direction home, but on the way I ran into another Uchiha! shit. I thought as I had no choice but to run into the forest. Mira kept asking what I was doing but all I could say is that we had to take a detour.

            ☾︎Ⓕ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓑ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓚ︎ Ⓔ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓓ︎☀︎︎

      That's how I got where I am. Obviously it'd be stupid to face off several ninja with a little girl in your arms so I did the only thing I could think of. Go to a place where lots of people would be. Who's stupid enough to attack in a crowd of people and not expect at least one or two Shinobi to be there. So I ran as fast as I could alongside the gates. Unfortunately I came across yet another Uchiha ninja.

      They didn't have their sharingan activated so it would be okay to just continue running. I ended up running deeper into the forest because my brain has no sense of direction. I hear the sound of swords clashing and run towards that because there's a chance it could be someone from our clan that could help. Mira began to cry due to lack of knowledge and by the fact we were running she knew something bad was going on. I'd slowed down and hushed Mira.

"We need to be quiet so I can figure out what going on okay?"

She sniffled and looked up at me with puffy eyes. It pained me so much to see her like this.

"Are we going to be okay?"

"Of course we will"

      I lied. I'm unsure of the outcome, but I'd make sure that outcome would include my sister alive. Once I had hushed her I jumped onto a tree branch and started towards the sword clashing again. To my relief I saw a familiar symbol. Our symbol! The symbol of the Senju! My body relaxed as I observed the fight while concealing my chakra. I had recognized the Senju but I couldn't see their face properly because they were moving so fast. It was graceful though. He had long hair and fought well.

      I didn't get a good look at his face until his opponent had him in a position where I could see all his features. He was so breathtaking I almost fell off the branch I was on. Making noise. And attracted the Uchihas attention towards me, giving the Senju an opening and he took him down. I was scared he'd look up at me but he didn't oddly. Then I had realized the other Uchiha ninja had followed me here. I felt bad for bringing more men to him. I started debating if I should help him or not. But even if I could Mira was still there and I didn't want to put her in danger.

      I was stunned when he took out all the Uchihas with such ease. I was also too stunned to keep my chakra hidden. When he saw me it really knocked me out of the tree. Though I landed on my feet to avoid Mira getting hurt. Immediately I got in a defensive stance and hid Mira behind me.

"We're Senju too! Please don't attack!"

He smiled and laughed, which confused me greatly.

"That's good! I assume you were chased off by the Uchiha, correct?"

I nodded and dropped the stance. Mira peeked out from behind me. Finally analyzing his face it hit me like that random flying rock hit Bennet.

                      That's Hashirama Senju

      I bowed immediately nudging Mira to pay her respects too. He simply smiled and offered to walk us back home. I smiled back and took up the offer and Mira finally came out from behind me. He walked in front of me talking to Mira. I giggled as he clicked with her as if he was a child himself. It was so entertaining to watch. Though my eyes weren't on my sister, they were more on him. I've seen him every now and then around the village, but I'd never got a good look at him.

      He had beautiful tan skin, roughed up and sweaty from fighting. He had these beautiful eyes that seemed to hold the entire universe behind them. It reminded me of glossy obsidian. We arrived home at sunset, and it really didn't help my 'observantness'. The sun left an even brighter glow on his face and his eyes began to reflect the sunset, enhancing his looks more. I stared at him in awe till my little sister shook my hand detaching me from my dazed state.

"Sorry, zoned out for a second!"

I said blushing knowing I'd been caught staring.

"Yeaaaaah for a second."

      She said suspiciously. I had become even more flushed wondering if I had really stared that long. When we got home I offered him inside for a drink or bite but he declined saying he had to secure the whole village. I nodded understandably and waved to him goodbye. When he left something in me frowned. Something longed for him to stay and talk to me more. But I knew he had many things to do as the head of our clan's son. Once inside my mother ran to us and hugged us tightly talking about how worried she was for us.

After mom's lecture I put Mira to bed and climbed into mine attempting to sleep. I couldn't because every time I closed my eyes I saw him. His big, goofy smile, and unreal features. I couldn't help but giggle at his adorableness replaying the memories of today in my head. And then I fell asleep.   

Maybe we'll meet again Senju, Hashirama

word count : 1,327