cupid : in the garden

Guys, let's pretend like I have updated in the past year👍

The moon's luminous glow shined upon the garden, lighting the calm lake beautifully. [Name] looked around curiously, admiring every flower they came across.

Eventually, they reached the end of the path, resting on a small bench. [Name] stared at the beautiful water lilies that decorated the surface of the pond.

They were distracted, but Hashirama has seen the garden many, many times before.

His eyes were locked on their face, savoring the way the moon beautifully lit their features. Pure admiration colored his eyes as he smiled, finding the way they loved the garden just so endearing.

Hashirama didn't want to interrupt their gazing, but he did indeed intend to make conversation.

"Do you like it? I've worked hard on starting the garden."

Hashirama hummed softly before pulling his eyes away from [Name]'s curious figure. [Name] had looked up at him, nodding before returning their gaze to the beautiful landscape.

"It's so amazing, it all looks so well taken care of."

[Name] gave him a soft smile, reaching out as their fingertips graze the surface of the pond. Hashirama's heart fluttered, and his lips pulled into a smile.

"I'm glad it's to your liking."

And he wasn't lying. He was truly happy that something he made, pleased [Name]. He continued walking them through the garden, answering their questions about things as they passed them.

Eventually, they arrived at a mesmerizing patio. It was decorated similar to the inside party material, with gorgeous colors that complimented one another.

The patio was placed perfectly, giving them a lovely view of the whole garden.

"I'm really glad you took me out here Hashirama, it's really refreshing."

[Name] offered him another small smile as they say down with him. Hashirama nodded in acknowledgement to their statement, smiling back in response.

He seemed to look away in thought, before speaking himself.

"I'd be fine with you coming here after a long day if you like it that much."

[Name]'s head whipped towards Hashirama as their eyes widened. They were surprised by the offer, and almost didn't believe his words for a second.

"Are you sure? What about the others that live here?"

[Name] countered, not wanting to have an awkward run-in with a maid or even his terrifying brother.

"Absolutely sure. I'll give them all a warnings notice as to not bother you if that's what you're worried about."

[Name] had debated the offer, but there was still no sure way that Tobirama wouldn't bother them. Hashirama seemed to notice as he spoke again.

"And I'll do my best to make sure to tell Tobirama you're welcome here."

[Name] did seem to relax a bit at his words. Why refuse an offer from him anyway? It should be considered an honor!

[Name] was invited to freely stop by the new head Senju's personal garden.

[Name] was invited by Hashirama.

[Name] felt their cheeks heat up as they nodded rather nervously.

"I'd love to."

Word count: 492

I know this is really short, but I wanted to update okay?😭 I needed to give y'all something