➪ | 𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗠𝗲?!

—

3rd Person's POV

The sun shone brightly inside the palace. Everyone was out and about, doing what they were ordered to do by his majesty, while her majesty sat calmly inside her room, enjoying her morning tea.

Everyone looked busy especially for a certain person who was holding onto her kimono, rushing towards a certain place with a basket in hand and a blanket on the other.

She panted heavily upon arriving to her destination, afraid to look up. "You're late!" A voice boomed, frightening her even further.

"Y-your h-highness..." she stuttered, half of it due to fright and the other half due to the cardio she just performed. She straightened her posture, hands intertwined below her abdomen whilst clutching onto the things she was holding. Her head remained low.

"And what could your excuse possibly be? " Her highness asked, commanding the servant in front of her to explain herself.

"I... I'm sorry!" The poor, terrified girl bowed deeply, "I-I-I... I was tending orders f-from h-her majesty..." she muttered, trembling even more because she knew how hot tempered her highness is.

"Be quick next time," she said and turned around, facing the tree in front of her with cherry blossom petals cascading down the green grass. "You're late for our time together..." she said in a whisper.

"What was that your highness?" The girl asked, not quite getting what her highness has said.

"Nothing! Enough questions, prepare what I told you," she commanded.

The girl hastily laid the blanket on the grass neatly then placed the basket filled with food down. The crowned princess sat on the blanket with her arms supporting some of her weight. She closed her eyes for a brief moment.

She then opened it to see her servant standing meekly on the grass, awaiting for any orders that may come from her. "Sit," she patted the space besides her.

"U-umm..." The girl hesitated, not knowing if she was allowed to be that close with such a person.

"It's an order, now sit." She obliged and sat next to the princess, feeling a little tensed. She tensed up even more when she felt the princess's head laying on her shoulder.

A smile crept up her highness's face as she relaxed with the person she has been meaning to be with.

Y/N's POV

My eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the light shining through the curtain. I winced at how bright it was, giving me a slight headache. I remained laying down, pondering about the dream I just had.