Cheater

Melo
———-
I messed up man. I cheated on her, I just did it idk what I was thinking. Idek if bc she'll talk to me anymore. So ofc I'm gonna text her

Melo🤍
Hey

Christy💘
What I'm trying to feed Larenzo

(A/n larenzo was their son)

Melo🤍
Oh I just wanted to say I'm sorry , I'm sorry for everything I want you back C I love you so much I can't live without you your the person who fills my happiness and nobody else can you will always be that girl who I love love no matter how bad I hurt you or you hurt me just please forgive me for the sake of our child if you don't want a relationship we can co-parent please please please forgive me so we can work this out in the future. I love YOU C nothing will never ever ever change or tear apart my heart from you and Larenzo.

Christy💘
Melo idk Im just so confused why you did it

Melo🤍
Ik ma I'm sorry I wasn't thinking I will never try to be the victim I know what I did and it's not something to forget I would do anything to go back to the past and fix it just for you my love.

Christy💘
Fine I forgive you don't forget tho this yo last chance lafrance meet me at my momma house

Melo🤍
thank you maa ❤️

Christy
—————
Once Melo got here we went straight to my room to talk.

"bae I'm sorry again "he said "if I see you slipping again lafrance u done my boy"I said then I straddled him, wrapped my arms around his neck and starting kissing him then.... I felt this lanky ah boy getting hard. (Gotta go)